Mystery

Summer's POV
It's been 2 weeks since I left my house after that situation with Tyler.I just can't eat when I do I throw it right back up again.Grace and Yosary are worried about me.I tell them I am fine just a little sick.Today I was able to eat without getting sick. I was craving vanilla and French fries. So Yosary bought me some,and I dipped my French fri in the ice cream it was so good.

Yosary and Grace stared at me weirdly.
S: "What?"
G: "It's just weird seeing you eat something people don't usually eat together."
Y: "Yeah"
*Yosary gives Grace a certain look*
G: "We are going to go to the store we will be right back."
S: "Um... okay"
G Y: "Bye"
S: "Bye"

That was weird I wonder what they are up to.I get up from the couch and get some dooritos and some barbecue sauce. I don't know why,but I want to eat these together. I take a bite and moan god these are sooooo good.

Tyler's POV
"Ugh!" I throw my chair at one of my pack members. "Why can't you find her it has been 2 weeks since I last saw her,and I need to make things right." The pack member gets up "I'm sorry Alpha but there was no activity to track Luna down." Tyler sighs his wolf has been going crazy trying to find his mate. He couldn't believe Tyler rejected her all because he was being stupid. Now they can't find their mate."Don't give up try to find some information please." I said.That is the first time in a long time I have ever used that word.

Yosary's POV
I give grace a look that tells her we need to go and talk.Grace looks at me then says" we are going to the store we will be right back" "um...okay" said summer. We exchange goodbyes and leave. Grace and I talk in the car. We get to the store, and go to the pregnancy test section.
G: "maybe she is pregnant she has been sick a lot."
Y: "yeah maybe you are right if summer is pregnant I hope she can get through this."
G: "of course she has us and some family members that could help her."

Summer's POV
I haven't talked to my mom since I moved out I am going to call her now. *ring ring-*
She picks up on the third ring.
M: "hello stranger long time no talk"
S: "Hey Mom I am sorry I haven't talked to you in a while,but I have not been feeling good in the past 2 weeks and haven't left the house so there is not a lot you have been missing."
M: "aww sweet heart I hope you get better just rest drink lots of fluid and eat even though you might get sick after okay... I am not going to bother you any longer just get some sleep okay sweet heart."
S: "okay momma love you"
M: "love you too bye"
S: "Bye"
My mom always knows what is best for me. I hope I can be like her when I get older and have children someday.
Tyler's POV
There was a knock on the door "come in" I say. My beta comes in bows "Alpha I overheard sum- Luna's best friends talking about her being pregnant." That hits me hard.who the fuck has she been fucking?! Got damn whore I can't believe I tried to find her. I dismiss him;he leaves,and my wolf is so happy.
A: "yay our mate is pregnant and carrying our pup!"
T: "she probably cheated on us even though I did reject her and all."
Alex growls at the thought of a male touching our mate.