Chapter 3

With a daring escape from the coffee shop and a dangerous encounter with the MDOs, the mutants found themselves in Ivan's hidden bunker.

With adrenaline fading, the suddeness of the day kicks in and it seems that everyone is hit with a bout of weariness as they go over their situation:

They were chosen for some reason, by Andrea Lancaster, a mutant locator who has been taken by the MDO to (possibly) make a super locator weapon. If they don't save her, all the mutants will be in danger of being forcibly taken by the government.

Oliver Lancaster had created eight sugar cubes designed to counter the effects of the power neutralizing force feild around the prison where Andrea is being kept. However, before he could add any more information, the MDOs attacked the coffee shop and he was shot!

With amazingly impromptu teamwork, Ivan led the group to escape while Felix delayed the MDOs with rodents and birds by way of his flute.

Chance the cashier had been brutally wounded in the escape, and lost in the onslaught of enemies.

Traps had held off the Mutants enemies for the night, but as dawn breaks over the camp time has come for everyone to reconvene. Oliver was saved but at the cost of Felix's much-held-on-to files and as Ivan produces the papers he haphazardly shoved in his pants before the high speed chase it becomes obvious that only two files were saved.

Jax and Ash's files lie in the middle of the circle of mutants.

It seems the only moderately good thing is that Ivan's personalities have been in a mix: a sure sign that he had adopted a new one into his body.

What happens next is entirely up to the seven mutants in the room now. The fate of the world rests on their shoulders.

***

Start the Main Chain here :)