Chapter 9

All is not as it seems.

Having been successfully transported to the MDO HQ, the mutants have been injected with both the fear of the unknown and a clear liquid which as far as they know, dampans their powers.

Zara Woods, the traitorous mutant MDO captian has hinted at a mysterious "director" in charge and that all of this, the mutants plight so far, might have just been a distraction.

But whether it's luck or fste they all seem undoubtly close to finding Andrea Lancaster. But in the location where all mutants go when they disappear in the debt of night, finding her might be the easy part. They'll still need to find a way out, and find their way back to Oliver.

They have some things going for them: first off, Sapphire had eaten the sugar cubes designed by Oliver, which have taken effect now that they had been injected. She has her powers back. Secondly, they have made allies with Noah, a meek blonde haired mutant who seems to have some type of control over time? Whatever it is, it might just be the key to escaping the prison. Also it appears that someone left the doors to their hospital wing room unlocked??

Unfortunately, the bad things are piling up against them too. Felix had been traumatized by his kidnapping at the hands of the elusive mutant Rebels. Jack has been separated from the rest of them. They have no plan and a good chance at unravelling the teamwork built upon two days of life or death survival. If they go beyond the unlocked double doors they risk leaving an unconscious Felix behind.

Whatever they decide, it will impact the rest of the world. Whether its the way they intend it to or not.

***

Start Main Chian here :)