The story in me and you

The sky is clear I see no clouds but a shadow that is following me twist and turn move and shake but now the shadow is awake. The pressure comes into me my heart is racing by the second what if they all can hear. Wile everything is calm I'm frighten of the shadow that had left will it return or was it just my mind playing tricks on me. I see water and waves the crashing it makes makes the pain go away. Then all of a sudden he is walking by not he or she but just the one person that I wish could see me. All of a sudden the shadow strikes again he is angry that I had awaken him from his slumped. He mumbled and mopped say it's all your fault now you will pay. Fright indeed but not able to show. He made a deal if I am silent nothing will happen but it came to me. You never said I can't contact so contact indeed the magic shadows I once knew will help me so I'm sure they will. The magic words they use evil to try to play nice they try to hurt me I need some advice. I see the daisy that grows from the mountain top to dark deep seas where ship wreaks are never heard from. If only their was an elevator that can take some where far away but I still don't know how to get their. I need some help to find my way. I'm trap in a cage that holds me captive like I'm a bird the pet you can say but lonely with no friends and my friends will guide the way. I call you all help me now the fear has come again and we must defeat him together. It was all silent no one will come so I must do this alone. Walk and walk for a week or two but I will not give up i am still not through. As ships come near I turn invisible so no one may see so I can catch a ride where I need to see the daisy. But their are hundreds of thousands of then but the one I need is white and gold that has the power of all keep it safe and control it. It will forever be yours. There I see a road leads to it but on highest hill top must I move now or find my way to it instead of wasting my time as I try to find a way... All I hear is tick tock tick tock it's a clock that will not stop oh my gosh I don't have enough time I use my magic to see if it will come thought oh thank you. I pick the beautiful majestic flower but then I hear nothing I'm to late with evil magic I'm not use if it really is to late hurry I will with my powers I try then I see him the most magnificent guy on the floor not have the time of his life but to be it looks like he has lost his life I will save you. Idea true loves kiss but all of a sudden I remember he doesn't know who I am why would he love me. A hear a voice that says that he does could this be true or is it what I am hopping it will be so I try DING the spell was broken he looks at my eyes he says I love you I say the same with silence after but true love it the key for I did not need the flower for him I need the flower to tell me what to do and to defeat the shadow that would spy say goodbye of him not caring and say hello to the love he has brought you.