Story of my love past

The story of my love in the past was a lot more different then it was now. It depends how far the past I go to let's just say 5th grade. So yes this is what happened with M and me. I remember it if it was just yesterday that's how much he meant to me before I was heart broken. So in the beginning like a week or two I didn't really like him instill he sat right behind me. We would always mess around I remember new day we were so weird that we both would stick are hands (I know gross) and we would put are hands on each other's desk. Then it was a gloomy P.E day and it was gloomy after what happen. My friends wanted to tell him that I like him and I said no. They would say that he likes me too. But the only thing was he didn't (or so I thought) they went up to him after they came back and what do you know M comes walking by and says I don't like you. And after my heart was pulled out ripped in hundreds of prices, hit my a baseball bat and thrown on the field and it's a home run to loneliness and misery, and if that wasn't back it went in to a paper spreader and all my worst nightmares I ever had came and started to punch and then throne in a trash can which was ran over by a monster truck. I thought my life was over. Then running laps everyone trying to help me everyone was asking him why did you say that we all know you like her. He runs after me and I run too but having to go cheetah fast if only I didn't have Assam he cough up to me but I just....(nothing) ( I did nothing) but then I started to talk to him and start likening him again and he was always mean to me (always) but who can blame him so was I. We would pass notes until we got in trouble and yet that didn't stop him. But who knew a few notes some angry ones too can make a boy say I like you. First I asked him who do you like and it was not pretty. Then he asked me something(sorry forgot what) and then I had a weird reason (still don't remember) and then he said I like you I said I like you too. Then people would say that we were dating and it was pass back test time and I got a D (ya I suck) and I told some people what he told me and that I got a D I only told my trusted friends that he likes me but then I say I got a D but what happens. He says don't tell anyone it like he was ashamed to tell. But it was not a while ago he asked me out and I said yes but one day I was so upset I thought my song book away but then we got back together and we have been with each other for ten months until this year so ya sad but that's not going to stop me I can still find love not so far away.