bullying is not right

why does life have to be so crule and why do people have to be so mean.  i was watching a video her name was amanda and she made a mistake but people started to judge her and call her names.  it is not rigth to do that to people after what people did she made a video and affter that she killed her self.  that proves that when you hurt someone that is how they might feel and feeling so bad you want that feeling to stop so to do that they kill themselfs.  stop bullying today and be nicer to people you know are weak because the people that are weak are easier to hurt and where is hurt their is tries and those tries go to the pillows where like before the ghost watch and they wonder with wonder this always imagination that which both are grand.  i have no reason to jugde and neither do you.  hearing what pther people say makes them want to do that because they think hat is cool but it really isnt it makes you even weaker to know that you cant pick on someone your own side and im not saying hurt soemone that is like you i mean stand up for the ones they people say or weak and show that you are strong.  so after seeing amanda it gave me a never perspectivie and she is a baby tiger waiting to grow but in the zoo captive with others that have no fear and all guts to hurt so think next time when you hurt or when you bully.  to all my readers bring this up and make a change and become different.