Chapter 2

I hope you will all love Joon the way I do!

Enjoy..

--

Point Of View
- Joon -

I was awakened by the light gleaming through my window.

"Hmmm..."

I yawned stretching my whole body in pleasure. I wanted to sleep more.

Today was going to be another day just like the old days. My life was just a crap. I lived alone, eating all by myself was my normal day. I had this routine everyday where I would just sleep, eat alone, work for about 6 hours then sleep again.

What can I do more?

I hopped off the bed and made my way to the backdoor to check something.

"Great." I said in relief after checking the jacket, it's all dry now. You're safe Joon! Another life has given to me!

This jacket was not mine actually, it's from a customer. Yesterday when I was serving a customer I tripped by accident and had stained it but it's all good now!

I took it and went back inside my small room to keep it safe inside a small paper bag.

I promised to give this back to that customer since it's all my fault. The incident made me cry because of the idea of being fired or terminated.

I should thank him for not taking my job from me.

He's Trusselle, who also happened to be one of our bosses' brother and that fact scared me a lot.

I just can't afford losing my job. Starting all over again and looking for another one were not an easy thing.

My phone rang and it was my colleague, John.

"It's an emergency! Did mam Cindy call you? She just called me to inform that later around 5 in the afternoon the company will be having a meeting with the stockholders for their store plans for 2019."

John talked on the other line as if he was really in an emergency. Today will be a busy day then.

I just signed my contract with ALD Company about my regularization. Yes I made it that quick because of my performance and our senior manager told me that.

Now I was working in a coffee store and Coffee Bazaar was the name of it under ALD Company.

You might be thinking about the name of the coffee store, the word "Bazaar" came from the theme of the store itself. We sell coffee and frappe related things like mugs, tumblers and some mini accessories supporting our main product which was coffee.

"Okay got it. Thank you for informing me." I replied to John and I heard him sigh.

"Bro I always feel pressured whenever we have these kind of meetings." he's really cute when freaking out.

I liked that my colleagues still talked to me even I always seemed to be uninterested, they never failed to make me feel that I belong to the team.

"Just enjoy it." I chuckled because he's really freaking out and kept on talking.

"Oh come on, an advice coming from the person who never socialized?" he replied laughing.

One good thing about John was his straightforwardness. He's always annoying me while on duty but he's funny and great to be with. He's already a close friend of mine.

"Who said I'm not socializing? I talk to my customers, always." I replied sounding like I had a point.

I was always bored to be with but they never ignored me. My life was boring as well. Nothing was especial about my existence.