Chapter 3

--

Point Of View
- Third Person -

Coffee Bazaar was still having the commotion causing customers to get out.

Joon was crying and Cindy just came in from a lunch break.

"Excuse me?" Trusselle stepped in and grabbed the forearm of the guy who's making the scene.

Cindy was alarmed by the sudden force and she learned what happened when John explain who's about to interrupt but Trusselle did it first.

"Who are you? Do you wanna get hurt?" the guy asked Trusselle.

Cindy walked in thinking that it would not be a good idea to upset someone like Trusselle.

The rain was getting heavier but that did not stop the customers from getting out of the store.

Trusselle turned his head to see Joon and he felt the urge to kick the guy to death. He's getting really upset now.

He didn't like it that the guy was treating innocent people like this.

He's about to look back to the guy when he felt a strong punch against his face.

"Learn not to interfere." the guy said.

Good thing Trusselle was used to violence for some reason and one of the staffs rushed to call the police.

"Trusselle?"

He stood up when he heard how concerned Joon was, he sounded scared and it really pissed him off. He's hating this guy so much now.

"And learn not to underestimate kids." he kicked him off and the guy was sent facing the floor.

Right, a slight kick will knock him out. I wiped my lips the moment I tasted blood.

Never thought that a knock out would shut him up. He wiped his lips the moment he tasted blood.

He grabbed Joon's forearm and faced the staffs.

"Make sure to let this guy face the police aside from the floor." he said and they agreed.

"Please excuse him." he told Cindy referring to Joon and brought the latter out of the store.

The rain had stopped like everything went back to normal.

"Are you okay?"

Trusselle smiled when he heard that from Joon. Instead of worrying about himself he managed to ask how he was and that meant a lot to him.

His eyes were really fresh from tears and it gave him another urge to kick the guy. He calmed himself down before responding.

"I should be asking you that question. Do you feel hurt somewhere? Are you okay?" he patted his head and he really wanted to comfort him.

He was staring intently and got worried when Joon's shoulders were in his hands.

"J-Joon? What h-happened? A-are you okay?!" he stuttered trying to get his attention.

"Greg! Open the door!" he asked his driver in rush.

..

"He looks so young yeah?"

Sandra has been scanning Joon's features as soon as she got inside his brother's room.

The room was in silence and Joon was sleeping peacefully.

"Yeah but that's not what I'm trying to say. I mean look he's so cute." Trusselle replied trying to address his point.

And they just both realized the words that came out of his mouth, his sister gave him suspicious look.