Chapter 7

--

Point Of View
- Joon -

"Bartender! 2 cappuccino please!"

Cindy shouted. We were in a little rush. A lot of customers were approaching.

"Bartender! 1 americano and 1 expresso please!"
"Another expresso please!"
"1 caramel please!"

A lot of orders.

"Hey.." I said when John reached me, he's taking the frappes I was making.

"Yes?" he replied.

"We can share this." I offered smiling, he shook his head.

I got some kitkats from Cindy.

"I know it's your favorite."

He took the frappes smiling and left.

 "Hey!"

I suddenly turned around when I heard a familiar voice. It was like a smile automatically escaped from my mouth. It was Trusselle!

His color gray tuxedo caught my whole attention. He's really good in these kinds of suits.

He walked straight inside our counter. He was smiling at me as he approached me while having his hands shoved in his pocket.

I felt a little nervous seeing my colleagues reactions. We were working under pressure because of the customers and now they even got into a deeper pressure because of his presence.

"I'm sorry, I just can't wait. I decided to leave the office so I can go early." he said trying to whisper.

"Do you think you are allowed here?" I made a question when he leaned his head quickly against mine.

We were whispering to each other, not letting my colleagues hear us.

"No? But I can. Of course. I can." he replied proudly. I shook my head, this was Trusselle.

"You came so early." I said after checking the clock. "Did you miss me?" I asked almost not letting him hear it.

But I failed, he heard it because his eyes were sparkling now.

"Of course I do! I even told my sister to let you finish your duty an hour early." he cheered.

I frowned. I knew he just wanted to have time with me but he should not be doing that.

"No." I told him seriously. "You shouldn't be doing that. We should not." I added trying to express what I meant.

He raised his left eyebrow and nodded.

"I was just kidding, just trying to see if you want that to happen so that I can call her right away." he explained as he bent his body over a little to face me. "Since you don't like that idea, then I will wait for you until your shift ends."

I looked at him, why was his eyes were sparkling?

And his smile was so bright that it made me want to end my shift so I can go and hug him! Should I agree with the idea? Poor Joon.

"Did you miss me?" I whispered the same question under my breath and focused back on the frappes.

"So much.." he replied making me feel warm in my cheeks. I was starting to love that question.

I didn't reply and just smiled.

"Then go and look for a table to stay, I would not be able to focus if you would stay here." I told him when I raised my head to give him a look.

He smacked me over my arm playfully. He did this, very often. I was scared thinking what could happen to me if it's a real punch. But of course he can't do that.