Chapter 6

--

Point Of View
- Joon -

"Okay I'll go ahead now. I'll see you tomorrow." I said and patted his back.

I had a small talk with John, he informed me about the team lunch next week.

I made my way out of the store and saw Greg outside. I waved when he saw me, I rushed to his place.

"I told you, I can just grab a bus." I told him when I reached him.

He shook his head and smiled.

"This is what boss Trusselle told me to do and I don't want to disobey his orders." he replied.

I just didn't want him to fetch me off. I was not used to these things.

"No one would want to go against his words." he added and I smiled weekly.

"I'm sorry Greg." I apologized.

I knew how strict Trusselle was, depending on what we had talked about when we were sharing stories back then.

"We shouldn't be late. Let's go Joon."

We got in the car and once we were ready to go I took the frappe from the paper bag, I prepared this for him.

This was the least thing I can do to pay him back, he was so kind to me.

"Here Greg, for you." I said unsurely. I was always shy when it's about approaching.

I saw that he wasn't expecting it, his expression showed it.

"T-thank.. oh Joon thank you." he said sounding so touched and it made me feel grateful as well.

"I feel like I'm with boss Trusselle, kids nowadays are generous."

I smiled. Trusselle must be a very good person.

--

Point Of View
- Trusselle -

"I should get his number later."

I told myself. I was waiting for Joon, had been waiting for like 30 minutes now.

I told him to go straight to my office. I also let him know where he can find my office.

I forgot to get his number earlier when we were having breakfast together. Yes together. I always made sure he's not starving.

I stood up and started walking out of my room. I needed to go to my parents' office to let them know.

Joon might have been working overtime. And I will just wait for him at the Coffee Bazaar.

I reached the office and made my way inside. I was about to start walking since their table was placed at the corner when I heard them talking.

I stopped to let them finish talking.

"What's with the greatest mood?"

I heard my mom's question as she talked, I can say she was talking to her assistants.

She's really close to her employees, dad wasn't.

"Oh mrs. Ellison don't talk to her, she's crazy."
"No I'm just happy!"
"We happened to meet a Korean at the waiting lounge and since this girl is too aggressive with boys.. she approached the guy and asked if he needs anything."
"And he said he's good and smiled at me.."

Depending on the voices of her assistants, I can say they were really romantically excited like their lives depended on it.

But wait, were they talking about a korean guy?