Chapter 5

--

Point Of View
- Trusselle -

I don't want to cut off the moment but I had to.

I opened my eyes when our lips parted, I was shocked when I saw him in tears.

"Joon? Are you.. w-why are you crying?" I stuttered and hurried to wipe the tears on his face.

"I'm sorry.. please don't hate me.. Please." he pleaded, but why?

I can't help but to have him in my arms, I felt guilty for kissing him.

I hugged him real tight. Was he trying to refer to what just happened?

"I just can't take it.. I'm sorry Trusselle." I heard him saying as he was being buried over my chest.

Why was he so sorry? I can hear his silent cry and I did hug him more tight.

I turned my head to my left and saw the window glass being covered by a dark curtain. I can say that it's still raining so hard.

I didn't know but it was really hard depending on how it sounds.

I was still staring at the window glass when I felt Joon started to pull himself away from my chest.

"I'm sorry. I w-was not able to control myself." he mumbled.

"What are you sorry for?" I asked. Yeah we kissed, no! I kissed him. But why was he so sorry? He even cried.

"With the.. w-with, kiss. The kiss." he replied and put his head down.

I can't help but to chuckle when I knew his reason. He always took the responsibility yeah? I should be the one guilty here.

"Ohh so you're sorry? You even sucked my lower lip, right?" I said trying not to laugh harder at what I had said until I was like.. "AAAHHHH!!"

Was all my reaction after being punched on the arm.

That was so hard! Did that just come from him?

"For the first time you hurt me huh?" I said in disbelief while laughing.

Was I happy? Was I feeling happy? This kind of feeling was all new for me. This excitement, this mood, this light feeling and this happiness I was feeling right at this very great moment!

"I was scared. You might avoid me for doing that, the kis-"

I didn't let him finish what he said and hugged him so tight as I laughed so hard.

He was really like a kid, an innocent kid! I was shaking his body while hugging him very tight.

"I should be the one saying that. You're so surprising Joon." I told him, we were moving in a motion like our bodies were dancing.

I stopped the motion when I felt Joon spread his arm and placed it around my waist.

Oh this feeling! It's driving me crazy! I didn't feel anything wrong about this feeling. It was like I have been waiting for this.

I did put my hand under his jaw pulling him up to face me and told him not to feel bothered.

--

Point OF View
- Third Person's -

"I want those brownies, get me some please.. mr. cute guy."

Joon sighed in disbelief after hearing what Trusselle has said.

He was wondering if that's how clumsy Trusselle was.

After what happened to them, Trusselle became so sweet to him, and a pain in the head as well. He became so sweet to the point that he never cared about what others had to say. Clingy indeed.