Chapter 10

-

Point Of View
- Joon -

"We were having fun when they approached us." Cindy said as she tried to explain what happened.

We're in a police station and I was all speechless. Trusselle never let go of my hand.

I tried to pull my hand but he's not letting me. I felt awkward because of what he said earlier.

He's taking care of the bruise I got from being shoved. He took an aid kit somewhere once we got in the police station.

He's still upset about what happened.

The reason why we were here in the police station was because we ran to some sort of strangers at the food park.

And believe me, I was scared when I saw how Trusselle lost his temper.

"Don't be scared. Nothing bad will happen."

I can remember what he said when the cops took our group.

"We can just talk to them right? So we can go?" I said when those strangers gave us an evil look, one was really.

"Give us again that look and you're dead!" Trusselle said and sent the table flying to the guy who's giving us that look.

I thought he didn't see it.

I wondered why the cops didn't react when Trusselle kicked the table.

"Don't, chill Trusselle. They might fine us something big." I whispered.

"No worries, they know my dad." he replied smiling.

He was just upset when he's looking at the guy but suddenly turned into an Angel when he faced me.

He's really making me feel special.

"Oh one moment." he said and stood up, I was trying to pull my hand but he didn't let me and pulled me carefully.

"What?" I asked, he smiled and took his phone from his pocket.

"Sandra's calling, I sent her a message. Police station, my favorite place." he replied and we made our way to the corner.

I saw that my colleagues were staring at us, I raised my hand telling them we'll be back.

"Yeah. We're here, are you coming?" he asked after placing his phone over his ear.

"Yes we're okay. Also, let Greg drive for you okay? We'll wait." he added while nodding at himself, he was staring at me as he talked over the phone.

"We're good okay? You don't have to worry." he told me placing his right hand on my shoulder.

He had been assuring me since we got here.

"Do you feel hurt somewhere? Do you have a problem? Or something?" he asked while he was scanning me through his eyes.

I was praying for that question not to be asked, but he did.

I think I needed to be honest since we promised to each other not to hide feelings or to lie.

"I was scared, y-yeah I was scared when I saw your eyes earlier at the food park. They were threatening." I stuttered looking at him straight.

My hold on his waist became tight, trying my best to stare at him.

He didn't respond and a smile escaped from his lips.

Now I can say I felt comfortable. His smile was so astonishing.

"I'm sorry if I went to that extent. I just can't stand doing nothing. I told myself that I will always protect you Joon." he said and sincerity was all over his voice. "I'm sorry if I had scared you." now a sad face grew on his face showing guiltiness.