Chapter 11

-

Point Of View
- Third Person -

"Here's your chopstick."

Trusselle said after giving the chopstick to Joon.

He sat on the chair next to him, they were about to start a late lunch.

Mr. and Mrs. Ellison had just arrived from overseas.

Silence was reigning letting the utensils chant.

They started taking food, the whole table was full of different kinds of food.

It was really awkward on Joon's part given that it's very silent.

He's uncomfortable because he knew that Trusselle's parents already had an idea about what was going on.

He was really scared and he didn't know how to act in front of them. He wasn't feeling guilty because Trusselle was very important to him but was scared about what they were possibly thinking.

Trusselle stood up and patted Joon at the back.

"Guys, don't make him feel scared." he said giving a stern look to his family.

All of their attentions were on him, Joon was looking down facing his food.

"Joon." somebody spoke.

Atmosphere was getting under pressure.

Joon raised his head catching Trusselle's dad eyes.

"S-sir?" was all he managed to say, he's trembling now.

"What makes you like my son?" the response he got.

They remained silent. Joon turned his head to his right to see Trusselle smiling at him. That smile at least made him comfortable, it lessened the pressure.

"When we were talking about his future, I was included." his answer and looked back at mr. Ellison. "When I lost my mom I got no one to look after me. Until Trusselle does, this family does."

Trusselle bit his lower lip for hearing those words, he felt so proud and special at the moment.

Yes Joon got a lot of reasons to answer the question of liking their son.

"We lost 70 percent of our clients." finally her mom spoke.

"Mom?" he sounded so pleading, bothered thinking about Joon's reaction to that.

"What? I just want to say it. We lost a lot of clients, newspapers and headlines are after us and we're even on the television now." her mom added looking at him and Joon.

He reached Joon's hand to hold it tight.

"But that doesn't mean I'm upset." she heard her mom again.

Joon raised his head to confirm what he heard. He smiled finally seeing mr. and mrs. Ellison smiling.

"I don't want to lose my son and I love my family more than anything else." mrs. Ellison assured as she stood up approaching him and Trusselle to give them a big hug.

"Mom thank you." Trusselle said almost speaking under his breath, so grateful.

They hugged back, Joon did more tight.

The atmosphere went light. Everything turned to be on Trusselle's side and that's perfect for him.

"We're really building a family now. I'm so happy." his dad's words giving him a proud smile.

"Yeah. In 30 minutes we'll be there. I want you guys to close the mall right away, let all of the people be out in 20 minutes okay?" were Sandra's words while having her phone over her ear.