Chapter 12

-

Point Of View
- Third Person -

"Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen."

Trusselle's greetings to their investors.

"I just want to take a minute of your time. I heard that many of our investors are backing out because of the rumor that I Trusselle Ellison is a gay." he started.

He turned his head to his right to see Joon, sitting with his parents and Sandra.

He asked his dad to let him talk for a second before ending the meeting with the board of members.

They were inside a conference room, with 20 exclusive members of their company. Riches work with riches.

"Does having a boyfriend make you gay?" he laughed, given that the members were all serious as they were threatened by the fact that investors were backing out.

He noticed that, he can see that they were all bothered.

"Some of the investors have texted my mom, telling her that in the end.. business is a business. Money is important​, that's what they would like to point out. I find that very inhuman. Were they trying to make my parent choose money over me?" he shared the story and looked directly to his parents.

Mr. Ellison on the other hand, he's smiling inside. He can see the son he fed with his profession.

"Everyone who's working with our company must be very lucky that I am not the president yet. Now, remember this, I am willing to fire everyone who will go against me." he addressed seriously.

He had enough. Getting in the news because of the rumor and having her mom invited for a dinner to turn things out of their way.

"I can see you all guys now, upset because I'm a gay? Or upset because of money losses. Well if that so, you are all welcome to leave our company. We don't need money here and we don't care if we were to lose a lot of big time investors. I don't care. We have our own way to make this business work." he nailed giving an eye to eye contact to each of the members.

Members were shocked because of what he said.

"I have talked to my dad. I will be the president of this company, might be few months from now or sooner. I'm sick and tired of all of the excuses and concerns about money and losing investors. I won't care if I will be needing myself to fire everyone in this business, I myself can give you money." were his last words before getting off the stage.

He's concern about his family and he didn't care about money.

Sometimes, why do people think more about business and money than someone who should be getting their love and affection?

Trusselle sighed.

On the other hand, normally his parents would act against his plans and words. But no, his parents were not for money. Instead, they were proud of their son. That he can stand and fight for himself.

Sandra smiled and patted his back once he reached them.

"Sure. I think it's time for us to take our rest and let you handle the company." mrs. Ellison made a reply to his announcement.

"Cool idea son." his dad.

"Thank you. I'll be the boss soon." he laughed.

He gave his parents and sister a kiss over their cheeks before approaching Joon.

"Hey. How are you? Are you hungry? Let's eat?" he asked while sitting next to him.

He's always turned in good mood whenever he saw him.