Chapter 9

-

Point Of View
- Joon -

6th day of January, 2018.

"Yes. Thank you so much for the care." I cheered, packing my things.

I was in my apartment packing stuffs. This will be my last day here. I so loved this place yes but I had to let it go now.

Not my decision, but you know whose decision it was.

"Not a problem. Always take care of yourself Joon." the land lady replied, I smiled and she's gone.

I was doing this for Trusselle, he wanted me to stay in their house.

It's 2018! And we had been closer to each other, a lot has changed. He even became sweeter and more concerned.

His parents flew to Texas for the business, they left after New Year. But before that, we went to Manila and it's my first time getting there. We had a great vacation as planned.

"Hey! I'm done, your things are in my car now. Let's go?"

I turned my head to see Trusselle, he got the brightest smile. I knew it, this decision will make him the happiest person!

He made his way towards mine. He took the last bag I packed.

"Great. But can you please refuse to my mom's offer?" he pleaded giving me a sad look.

Her mom offered me to live in their house since I'd been staying with them for almost 2 weeks.

I can't resist, it was Sandra who insisted. She pleaded for me to stay. We were eating dinner and their mom opened the topic. But it was Trusselle who really initiated everything.

"She talked to me one on one, she offered a room and I can't just refuse that." I told him as we started walking out of the room.

"Ahh." he growled frowning. "I told you, I can just talk to her."

I know he's being upset now.

I found him so cute though. He really wanted me to stay with him in his room. Was he afraid to sleep without burying his face over my neck?

"No." I still said firmly.

And we went silent as we strode to his car. He's not in the mood now, I can feel it. He's just the happiest person alive earlier. But sometimes it's nice not to spoil him right?

He placed my last bag at the back seat and we got in the car.

I stayed silent after sitting at the passenger seat.

He started the engine, he was whispering though. He was mumbling, like a kid! A kid that did not get what he wanted to. Complaining about what I said.

"I must have told my mom not to make my room that big. So much space that I feel so alone."

He said and I knew it was intentionally. But hearing those words.. believe me he was the cutest guy! I can die.

"Trusselle." I started trying to hold a smile, he was so cute! "It's your mom's decision. She was so happy when I accepted her offer of giving me my own room. She was even thankful that I didn't refuse."

It has been a week since we were arguing about this. He really wanted me to stay at his room.

We took the driveway and he focused on the road, I can see his eyes. He's really not in a good mood.

But I can't just take my words back. Her mom was so grateful and thankful when I accepted her offer.

"I told you I will talk to her."