Chapter 1⃣

📖

YOUR POV
"Hmmmmm...." I slowly turn and open my eyes.
It was bright af so I shut my eyes again , the bed felt softer than usual.

Man I had such a wild dream last night , I saw this hot guy at the bar and somehow ended up making out with him.

I need to get up before my roommate starts screAming again. I swear that bitch hates me and my precious sleep , I'm worried she might end up being stabbed by me one day.

I slowly get up with my eyes still closed , I stretch when suddenly I hear a groan from beside me.

I look beside me and see a guy sleeping with his uper body completely naked . "Oh it's some guy.." wait!!!! What!!!!

There's a freaking guy !!!! Inside my room !!!! On my bed!!!!!!!

Wait!!! I look around and realize it wasn't even my place.

What the fuq is happening.

The slowly turns around facing his back towards me . Holy chizzz his shoulders are effin broad, wait! Shutup you idiot it's not the time to think that!

What happened? Wait! Did I---

I look at myself and I was only in my bra !!!

I look around and see my clothes all scattered on the floor with my panties hanging on the edge of the side table.

"I can't believe I did it !!! Ahhhhhh!!! What am I gonna do Now!! !!??"

I felt ashamed as some flashes of the night came before me.

Slowly slowly and stealthily I picked up my shoes and my dress , wearing back my clothes I made my way to the door praying the guy wouldn't wake up.

I opened the door and ran out of his room , I made my way downstairs and then out of the house.

Jungkook's POV

"My head hurts so bad"

I woke up from sleep to realize I was all alone again.This big and empty house was what I hated the most.

All I needed was someone to fill this empty space.....but wait!!!

I turned around and realized I wasn't alone last night.someone was here.I could feel it and in me I felt like I had done something last night.

"Ugghh I clearly remember I brought a girl with me last night but where'd she go?"My head ached to remember.

I soon got up from my bed and then I saw this strange thing on the floor. It was like a necklace but I don't know it looked real strange.

I picked it up and looked closely at it and its initials were K.S. It was like on the back of the necklace medal.

I later on put it in a box.

************

After taking a shower and getting a little refreshed, everything that happened last night was refreshed in my mind.

It wasn't the first time I brought home a girl with me but it was the first time she left like a ghost.

she just took me as a one night stand , how can she leave like that , no girl has ever dared to do that , this face of mine is not something she can forget in one night and leave like that, this is an insult to me , If i ever find her I'll make her pay.

She's really unlucky I remember her face .
I remembered her face clearly in fact I never forget the faces of the girls I bring to my house cuz I never go inside the same old hole again.

"I'll make you pay for insulting me like that."

Hi guys hope you like the first chapter please tell me what y'all think.

Please comment and vote
😘😘😘😘