Chapter 1⃣7⃣

📖

Jungkook POV

I was so mad at the moment and I wanted to teach her a lesson for stepping on my ego.

I got closer to her with each step as she stepped back.I could see the fear in her eyes with each step she took away from me.

I kept giving her that stare like I was gorging into her soul.I could see she wanted to escape but its no use now.

Its about time all my aggression and all I feel is poured on this bitch.

Immediately she hit the wall,I slammed my hand at the wall blocking her path looking down at her.

"Wh why are you doing this??.."she shakily said

"I'll make sure you won't be able to walk this time"

I bit her ear lobe and then later on started kissing her aggressively.She struggled trying to push me off but I kept kissing her.

"Jungkook stop,st stop"

She pushed me off once and I went back to kissing her hard.

I started kissing her neck very aggressively.She struggled to push me away as her hands were on my shirt twisting it up.

I didn't budge but held her hands and pinned them against the wall.I kissed her from her neck to her chest and then to her lips.

She had no choice here as she starting kissing me back.

I kissed her so hard then later on I felt her hands go weak like she was giving in to me and no longer fighting me.

As I was kissing her I felt something wet touch my face and then I withdrew from the kiss and then I realized I had given her a wound on her lower lip and then she had been tears in her eyes.

i looked into her eyes and they were the saddest eyes ever.I instantly regretted what I did.

It was my first time seeing tears in her eyes.it made me weak.

What was I thinking ?

I dont understand why this girl always seems to bring out the beast in me.Am like not myself whenever am next to her.

Its like she's a drug that takes over me.I can't help it.

She looked so weak and her eyes where drifted away from me.

"Am so..."

It was hard to finish my statement as she held up her hand and then looked me in the eyes.

"Don't you dare say anything."

"Am.."

"Are you satisfied now huh"she shouted out with so much fury.

I tried going close to her and she stepped back.

"Don't you dare come close."

Saying so she walked out on me very angrily.She ran out of there and I was left alone.

Just wtf did I just do?..I was so mad at my self that I threw stuff that was on the table.

Y/n POV
I couldn't run now as my back hit the wall.Dead end.I really wish I could escape him now cos he really looks angry enough to skin me.

He blocks my path giving me an evil smirk and soon starts kissing me with so much anger.

I tried all my best to push him away but he's just so strong.I succeeded once but again he came back strong.

He kissed me all over.I just wanted to get him off me cos he was all over my skin and with so much anger.

A little part of me liked it and wanted him to continue but for the most part I wanted him to stop cos he was hurting me.

The little part of me that liked it and wanted him to continue was stronger and started kissing him back and i grew weak.That little part took over me as I forgot I was being attacked.

As I was kissing him back I was like lost in my senses as he pinned me to the wall.

Then I felt it,he bit my lip it bled.This jolted me to my senses and made me teary as I thought about how harsh and cruel he was being to me.

He had hurt my lips,my hands he pinned to the wall and mostly he hurt my heart as it cried out from within

How could he do this to me just because I left him that night.How ridiculous he is.Had he been keeping me in his heart this whole time.The thought just ran to my head.

Tears dropped from my eyes.I can tell he felt it cos he withdrew from the kiss and also I could see a little blood on his lips.What a beast he had been.

A cruel fucked up beast.What did I expect from someone like him.Am the stupid one here for believing he would be different.

I couldn't look at him in his eyes now as I stood there frozen.

He tried to say something or come closer I dont know but I stopped him as I held my hand up in defense so he won't come close.

I just wanted to get out of there.To leave this.I was so hurt now I could kill him.The fury I felt was inexplicable.

I had started catching feelings for him but he kept spoiling it every single time.Am so done with that feeling.

I know i hide my feelings too easily but am human too he should know that.

After screaming out my lungs at him,I ran out of there.

************

It was evening now and I was about to take the bus. I had cried enough about what he had done to me and decided it was time to go home.

I saw the bus and I was about to go in.I almost stood from where I was as immediately as I wanted to stand up.This tall figure stood infront of me blocking my path.

All I could see now was his lower body and then I raised my head up looking at him.His eyes were so sad as he looked down at me.

My heart dropped immediately as my eyes met his.

Peaches peaches peaches how do you like this chapter.is it aight,please tell me in the comments.

Annnndddd.... 💓💓

Please vote hihi 😆😆

YAAAAYYY 2018..*JUMPS IN JOY*