Chapter 46

🚗🚗🍭🐾💄

NARRATOR POV

1 week later
Jungkook and y/n had been going out.Well they were around each other,doing stuff together like lovers but the term boyfriend or girlfriend was never mentioned.

But nevertheless y/n was so happy about the fact that she was with Jungkook and the way he took care of her when she neeeded care.Well there were some doubts in her mind tho.She would always see girls stare at Jungkook making her jealous as fuck but she'd try to control it.

She actually wanted Jungkook to ask her out again even though the last time she took it as a joke.She wished she hadn't joked about it.

Well it was now a Sunday and she had tried reaching Jungkook to no avail. She felt like he had started avoiding her.

She went to work on Tuesday but Jungkook wasn't in his office either.She became so worried and missed him.i reallyyy wanted to see him.

Y/N POV

* Wednesday....*

Could life get any worse than this? I really miss him but it seems to be avoiding me ... Did I do anything wrong to him.

All these thoughts ran in my head as I supported my cheek on my hand with the other hand trailing the pencil on the table drawing invisible lines on it.

Just then ~

"Boss says he wants to see you... it's urgent" the secretary said frowning.

"Ok I'll be there" I told her and she looked me down for a while and left in a fast pace

"what the fuck is wrong with her"

She left me wondering what happened to the landline.He always uses that and never sends his secretary to get me.

Did I do something wrong ?

I walked slowly to his office with hesitation.I couldn't wait to see him but another part of me was kinda scared to see him.

I entered his office and it was empty.

What the fuck Jungkook! !!!!

"Jungkook... jungkooook ?..."i called out.

No answer ... I started looking around and I went out through his back door to his balcony but he wasn't there either.

Is this some sort of joke?.i sighed then made my way back into his office and then I saw him looking seductive as fuck.

i sighed then made my way back into his office and then I saw him looking seductive as fuck

Damn he looks like a full course meal with desert ... omg jungkook damnnn ...