Chapter 7⃣

📖

Jungkook POV.

I kept staring at a copy of the contract infront of me.

She drew a stupid flower by her signature.How weird.And y/n? What kind of name is that?

"Boss someone is here to see you"I heard an employee say.

"Send them in"

Soon after she comes in.

"Oh I can see you're here Miss blackmailer"I said as she came in.

"Whatever what's my job?"

"Oh your job?...lemme see what would best suit you.Errand girl or most preferably Office maid also you..."

"Wait wait wait how... I didnt ask to be an errand girl"she said cutting me off.

"Oh i'm sorry you asked for a job.Nothing specific and the only job thats left for you is to work as an office maid"

"Me?? Office maid?? you must be kidding me."

"Look at the contract again and tell me if you have anything to say against me"I said handing over the contract to her.

She read over the contract and then...

"Whatttttt!!!!!WHUT DA FUQ DOES THIS MEAN"she shouted out.

6.y/n is not allowed to complain or refuse any job I give her.

"Exactly what it looks like and don't you fucken dare to go against that or I'll press charges and trust me as you can see I have the necessary connections."I told her.

"But bu..."

She kept trying to argue with me but I made sure she understood her place.

I picked up my phone and made a call and soon Min came in.

"What are you gonna do with me?"She said looking defensive.

"Min take that away"

"I'm not going anywhere."she said with her arms crossed and then sat down on the couch.

I made a handsign to min and then i watched as he lifted her up like a bag of rice.How funny.She kept fighting him.Damn she's feisty.

"You're the meanest jerk on the planet"she shouted out looking at me with firey eyes as she was being carried.

I gave her an evil smirk of victory.

And then

Chao"I said to her...

The feistier the more fun she will be.

Your POV
This dumbass was the boss of "The Dream" which was my dream.I was so glad as I was directed into his office.Damn his office is huge and beautiful unlike him.

This dude has got to be kidding me.When did he add a new clause to the contract.My eyes widened as I saw it.

The Clause was clearly stated and the whole contract looked like it had been finished by a lawyer cos it looked different from how I wrote it.

Now he was trying to use my contract against me.

Office Maid?? Well i didn't sign up for this fuckery.

I tried talking but he closed me off.He has so many connections and if this is taken up to court I'd lose within the blink of an eye.

What have I gotten myself into?.

Before I knew it,this good looking guy came to the office.He looked at the that jerk then at me.

"Min take that away to her place of work"

place of work,my ass. I'm not going anywhere and did he just refer to me as an inaminate object?

Take "THAT" away.

I sat down on the couch and folded my arms.

Before I realized it I was lifted up by that guy.I struggle to get off him but to no avail.

I looked at his evil face as i struggled.

Min took me to an abandoned office and put me down on the floor.I woke up immediately and tried fighting my way out but min was too strong and muscly.I finally had to give up.

Then he went out and closed the door.

Soon I heard a phone ring.It was in the office so I picked it up.

"for now clean up that office,miss whatever your name is cos I don't like filthy things around me"

I heard him say over the phone and then before I could talk he hung up.

He called again.

"Yesss"

"I am your boss so when I talk to you you better answer. yes sajangnim.you got that"

"Yes  sa jang nim"I said in irritation as I dropped the call.

Ugghhh.I feel like punching his damn jerkish face in or give his head to my neighbor's dog for breakfast.

I hate himmmm.

I looked around the office and it was a big mess. It would take hours to clean all this up and it would drain all of my energy.

I saw all the cleaning stuff there. Didnt he have a janitor.I had no choice now but to clean.

*************

3 hours later.

God damn i'm finished with that damn work. My arms hurt so bad and i'm so hungry.I could eat a cow.I know how mommy jin feels when he takes care of those brats.

I got out of there and then I saw him from a distance,he was being greeted by his employees.I was holding a pencil on my hand and I broke it out of anger just looking at him.

I'm gonna teach him not to mess with me.

  THIS MEANS WAR MISTER...WAARR!!!!!

*sings*
How How How was this chapter. I'm not so good at writting but I try my bestt...

Y'all should sing that too or even sing your answer or comment haha.

Tell me your feelings about this.I love honest feedback people.I really wanna improve.please help me... Chaebaaalll.

Your Gurl is asking of you so please help herrr.

And also votie...

Make this star ☆ become this star ★
                  Chaebal.♥ ♥

I know am cringy but please Answer meehhh...

Now with any much further ado...I love you ma "Lil peach colony"
See y'all in the next chapitre  😘😘😘😘😘💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕