Chapter 1⃣3⃣

📖

Jungkook POV

Could this girl be any less stubborn?

I thought to myself.

"How dare she defy me when I told her to go home."

I said all these to myself as I watched her from afar.She looked real weak and tired and its like any moment she'd faint.

She stubbornly continued working.Just what is she trying to prove.

I realized for a second,everyone stopped working and were staring at her.

Apparently they had all told her to go home but she kept working.She looked real weak but didnt accept help.She collapsed soon after.Just as I expected

I ordered them to carry her and put in my car and I'll help.I think she just needs sleep.

*********

I kept staring at her sleep.She looks so peaceful.Well she doesn't look like a savage bitch when sleeping like this.

She was sleeping on my couch.

She woke up soon afterwards,And I can't believe her.She accuses me of rape.Rape?? DA FUCK!!!!!!.

I saved her damn life twice but no thanks she decides to just to diss me.Well thats what I expect of her but..

I don't even know what to say to her.God damn she's putting on jeans gosh.Even if she wasn't I would never.

Me?? A pervert??.That's like a very groosss accusation which I can't take.

She says she'll bring the police.Well we'll see about that.

She just leaves me there so shook.I just stare as she walks out cos she's like so impossible.

She finally went out.

Is this bitch being funny or what.? I smile a little to myself as she left.Why am I even smiling gosh.

**********
y/n POV
"aarrghhhh this dude is gonna get it from me so hotttt"

I shouted to myself while cleaning this big hall which looked big enough to be a ballroom.

"I COULD CLEAN IT OF COURSE NO BIGGIE BUT HE HE GAVE ME A FUCKEN TOOTHBRUSH TO USEEEEE"

I shouted out so loud as I squeezed the toothbrush I held on my right hand.

Not only that,he made someone watch me.Is this some sort of punishment or what.ughhhh.

Am so mad.This is so not cool.just by cleaning this I could lose 30 pounds of weight which would make me like disappear cos am already slim enough.

I had no plans of becoming a stick figure.I am like so fine the way I am.

Well what did I expect when I put that spider in his car.Just thinking of that makes me laugh.The way he screamed omg so hilarious.I had watched him from afar.

The people working closest to him must know just how much of a baby he is.I laughed as I cleaned.

**********

"Because am his baby mama"

Those words ran through my memory after a while.

I suddenly thought of kesha and taehyung.I wonder what's up with them and junior.

She had explained to me the reason why she panicked and always had all hopes on taehyung was cos she had his child.

Narrator POV