Chapter 39

📖

Jungkook POV

I just stood there staring at y/n so intensely .She's the perfect girl.The way her body got outlined in that red two piece bikini was so marvelous.

Her smile was inexplicably beautiful and I wanted it to always be for me and noone else.

I like the way her hair fell down on her back and caressed it as she changed poses.

She was the cutest thing ever but yet so sexy.like how does she do that.

Everyone was staring at her tho but she didn't have time for them.All she focused on was the camera.

At this moment I wish I could take each and every eye away from her so it'd just be the two of us here.

***************

"Dude your hands around my waist now"

"Huh..."I shook to reality as I looked at her talking to me.

I was so confused.

"This is a lovers concept remember and you taught me how not to be shy now look who's all confused here" she said folding her arms.

I turned and looked at the photographer who was currently smiling at y/n's bold actions.

She then took my hand and put it around her waist.i was so astonished.i adjusted to the pose.

"Magnifico princessa..magnific senorita"
The photographer kept saying.

He used to praise me before but now.i jus shook my head.

"Ouchhh.."I shout out as I felt a pinch on my side.

"What was that for ?"I asked the obvious person who pinched me.

"Jungkook why are you lost.?"

I lean forward and say in her ear.

"I'm thinking of you"

Y/n POV

Well I was so ready for this shoot that not even jungkook or anyone was gonna spoil it for me.

I had to be hard on him eventhough I don't understand why he's on planet Mars right now.

I had to pull him back eventhough what he tells me keeps me shook.

**************

I look closely at the pictures taken and I see my name written at the background with the words "I love you".

I'm so shook and later on discard it cos oh well it must be cos of the concept.

****************

"Jungkook ... ?"

I had gotten a strange text from someone telling me to meet him at this place in the beach.it was kinda far from everyone.

I followed some roses and it led me here.

My guess is it's jungkook so.

Jungkook had booked the whole beach but this area was far from where the whole crew was.

I saw something with my name and there was a rose next to it.

For You beautiful ...it read

I smiled widely to myself as I picked it up and it scented beautiful.

I heard footsteps behind me and assuming it was jungkook I smiled and then he was right behind me and held my shoulders with both hands.

His hand traced down my back and then loosened the ropes of my swim suit bra.

"What are doing dude.?"The smile on my face slowly disappearing but not completely.

I tried turning but he held me tight not to.
Whenever I forced myself to turn he would turn me back around.

He kissed my neck.

"Jungkook stop ... what is up with you ?

"Shhh... don't say a word and it'll be very easy."

I stood still after hearing that voice.it wasn't jungkook's.i have to get out now.

"Please don't do this to me."

His hands slowly traced the side of my waist and up to the side of my boobs.

Shivers ran down my spine as I tried to evade his touch.

"Please let me go.."..

I had suddenly thought of a plan to escape this.

I used all of my might and I smashed his leg which made him let go of me and I quickly dashed into the woods.

I quickly tied back the ropes of my bikini bra as I ran away.

***********

"I see you girl... you can't hide from me."

I tried stopping my breath as I put my hands over my mouth.i didn't want him to hear me.

**********
It had been long and I couldn't hear him anymore as decided to come out.

It was already dark and the fear in me was inexplicable.i was literally shivering.

I shouted as I saw him standing there.I tried running but I fell to the ground.

"See you can't run away from me y/n.."

I tried moving away from him but I had hurt myself when I fell down so I just couldn't.

He dragged my legs very harshly and was now untop of me.

"Please don't do this to me."I said as hot tears fell down my eyes.

"Don't worry baby doll... it'll be quick"

He untied the bikini waist wrap I had on as I struggled fighting him off with my legs and hands very weakly.

I kept struggling and he gave me a slap in anger which made my body weak.

"Shhh don't make me mad"

I cried out in my heart and eyes as his hands made it to my bra to unravel it.

He opened up my legs and stood up to undo his jeans with a choking smile.

I just couldn't move as he
I spotted a sharp object and all i could think of was ending myself.

I'd rather die than let this bastard inside me.

Jungkook where are you when I need you ?
I cried out in my heart.

♡♡♡

Hi guys I'm sorry for writing this kind of sad chapter but oh well.amma sad author so.
I hope it was alright.??
Eventhough I wrote that my shameless ass self will still ask y'all to vote and please comment your thoughts on it
Juseyooo 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜