Chapter 51

📖

NARRATOR POV

"Y/n...y/n ?" Jungkook called out to the frozen girl.

"Omg yess... "She bent down to his level and hugged him as he was on his knees. Then he stood up and hugging her back tightly, then carried her up spinning her around in happiness.

"You've made me so happy...I thought you were gonna say no.." he said to her with a broad smile still holding her in his arms.

"Now why would you think that dummy..."she smiled ever so beautifully as he held her in his arms.

"Cause you didn't answer me for like a whole a minute Elsa ..."he laughed making her laugh too then she punched my arm slightly then threw her hands around his neck hugging her tight.

"I love you so much kookiee" she kissed him all over his face

"I love you too Elsa..."he teased making her laugh.

"muah. ..muah ... muah..." she kissed all over his face..."I don't care even if you call me Anna tho"

They both laughed.

*******************

"Omg babe close the elevator will you ? people are gonna come in.."y/n said as jungkook kissed all over her neck,holding her shoulders slightly.

"Let them come ..." jungkook said kissing her still.He then kissed her lips.

"But bab- they'l- se- us maki- out"

"I don't care..." he broke away for a second telling her with his hands on her butt.

"But- I- d- oo "

She struggled to talk as he kissed her lips and her neck.He was so lost in her that he didn't realise they'd be stared at by the public or if there were children around.He stopped suddenly and closed the elevator pressing the button for the floor they were going to.

He smirked as he went back to her "Now where were we ?" and as he was about to kiss her she put her hands on his chest stopping him.

"But Babyyy ?" Dragging the word he pouted in a little frustration.

"Shhh...upstairs OK..."
She pointed up and winked at him.

*****************

Immediately as the elevator stopped jungkook grabbed y/n and started kissing her so hard.He was literally shoving his tongue down her throat.She almost couldn't breathe as she kissed him back,her hands going through his hair and his through her body.

They were headed towards the room still kissing on the way and as they reached the door,Jungkook paused for a while and unlocked the door then he carried y/n up in his arms,her legs and arms wrapped safely around his waist and neck as they kissed.

He sent his left leg backwards shutting the door with it as it gave out a loud bang but not breaking away from the kiss.He kept kissing her endlessly all over her neck and shoulder blade and to her lips.

Still in his arms,his hands holding her up around her thighs and butt area.He slammed her carefully against the wall as she took the lead on him kissing his neck sucking it slowly which he then let out a soft moan.

Thereafter he put her on the bed still kissing her slowly and climbing on top of her.He slid his hand under the back of her left knee raising it up so her other leg was in between his while he kissed her lips.Her dress has been raised up to stomach and almost chest level.

She then stood up a little turning him around making him lie back on the bed.

"I'll take the lead now babe..."she stood up from the bed slowly looking at jungkook as she bit her lip seductively.

She raised her gown up slowly like she was tryna do a sexy dance move and finally off with it.She loosened her tied up hair as it fell down her shoulders also undoing her bra and was now left only with her panties on.

"Whoa babe you look hot."he bit his lip
She climbed slowly untop of the bed and then on jungkook her legs separated wide untop of him,in a straddling position. He had removed his shirt.

"I know... you make me this way. Shhh..."
She kissed him on his neck and then all over his chest massaging it with her hands and then on his lips.She then stood up a little straddling him as she hugged him with him kissing her all over her chest area with his face buried in her neck as she wiggled her lower body on his torso.

Moans escaped her lips as her fingertips traced his back.

"Ju- fuc- me alre- dy ove... mak- lo- to me"
She tried saying in between kisses as she had felt herself become wet,she ached for him to come inside her.

She climbed out from his body and layed on the bed her back to the bed as she faced up watching jungkook take off his belt, pants and boxers.

He helped her take off her panties sliding into her.He was now inside her thrusting in and out of her from slow to fast pace.Moans kept escaping her lips.

"Mmhm.."she let out.

He kept thrusting deep into her as she gave out moans of ecstacy.She derived so much pleasure cos he hit her pussy hard making her shiver to the tips of her toes.He was kinda harsh on her but gentle at the same time as not to hurt her.

Her fingernails dug into his back as she bit her lip hard feeling him inside her.He kept going deeper into her as she felt great satisfaction from him.

"Ye-ssss..."

She made sure to take care of jungkook too and give him satisfaction.

JUNGKOOK POV
I watched her sleep as her hair was all over her face.I kissed her forehead as I departed the hair away from her face with my fingers and her breathing slowly on my chest.

I wanted to get up for a while.it was nice cuddling with her tho.I was so happy i woke up and found her in my arms.I shook so little but her hands around me tightened and her leg untop of mine.

I rubbed her cheek with the back of my hand and gave her a peck on her cheek later on and she smiled.

"Goodmorning" she said not opening her eyes as she later on opened her eyes slowly and I closed my eyes like I was asleep.

"Answer me you..." she said sleep overtaking her voice then tickled me suddenly and i shook from where I was waking up from the bed.

"Stop it will you ?"I said as I picked up a pillow to threaten her with.She then picked up a pillow too.i threw the first hit and she followed suit.

Our morning just turned into a pillow fight with hugs and kisses.

Welp this author is bad at writing smuteu save herrrr T.T.
I'm outta heeerreee. ..

Well I have something to say first.

I love you alll and also y'all are really some awesome basket of peaches so sweet af oml....I can't y'all are really sweet to be reading this story of mine...

Guys I'm so happy today but I won't tell y'all why 😛😛😂

Sorry personal life get outta here...y'all ain't interested in that smh.

Please just go ahead tell me how bad my smuteu writing is... I can take it *cries*...I'll be fine.This little heart of mine can take it.

Save Me... Save I need your votes before I fall...*hangs from a cliff*

Next chapter is gonna be the last or two more...well I'm yet to decide...so watch out *still hanging from a cliff* I Need y'all to save me save me.
☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆
💕💕💕💙💕💙💙💕💙💓💕💜💕💜💕