Chapter 1⃣1⃣

Narrator POV
*Flash back*
Y/n stood there with Keisha contemplating whether to speak the truth or just lie about why she came.She finally decided to say what she wanted even though she was scared and Kesha looked scary.

"What ?? I came here to tell you to stay away from my boyfriend"y/n said carelessly and looking into Keisha's eyes

"What? your boyfriend who?"kesha said.

"Taehyung my boyfriend..."

"Oh.. He's your boyfriend?...oh....YOUR BOYFRIEND..."kesha asked loudly in shock.

"Yes and I want you to stay the hell away from him or else ..."y/n said

Y/n was prepared for anything at this point but little did she notice that kesha's chest was rising and falling slowly its like she was having a panic attack.Then she sat down on the couch then she noticed.

"Omg what's wrong with you?"y/n asked worried.

Kesha's head was facing the floor then she raised it up and looked up at y/n with tears in her eyes.

Y/n's heart dropped seeing her in this state.She didnt know what to do as she was confused.

"What can I do ?"y/n asked worried.

"My my drugs ge get them..."

"Where"

Kesha then pointed a cupboard and told y/n.y/n rushed and got it.She tried all she could to calm kesha down.She made kesha go to sleep.

********

30 mins later kesha woke up.

"how do you feel?"y/n asked

" am good I guess"

"I didnt expect you to cry or have a panic attack am so sorry"

"why u sorry"

"Umm..."

"I just can't believe he has a girlfriend after I've waiting for him for so long to come to me but he didnt...how can he do this to me and also for the fact that..."

At this point y/n was so confused she didnt know what to say.

"Do you know why I cried?.."

"yeah I guess"

"I've loved him for years now but he kept running away from me like I was gonna kill him or something."Kesha said wiping her tears.

"Am sorry"

"Well the main reason I was in panic is cos..."

*Flashback end*

*******

Y/n POV
Jungkook kept staring at me.He looked real hungry I guess.He stared at me like I was a piece of meat.

Well if he's hungry he should just say so.

Do I look like a damn plate of food?

I had to ask out loud.I asked him but he didnt answer he just kept coming close.The fuck does he want.Am not in the mood for any games now.

I didnt notice but before I knew it that player forced his lips on mine kissing me hard.I feel kinda tingly inside it was strange.

For a slight moment I kissed him back and then he took off my jacket but I just couldn't do this.I withdrew from the kiss and I gave him a slap hard.

That player jerk looked like I hadn't slapped him at all.He just smiled and looked at me.ugghh how pervy.

"The fuck are you doing ? First you try to kill me and then you kiss me? What are you ? A psycho?.I guess that's established already so"

"Well you didnt complain the night when you were all up on me"he said

"Are you fucken kidding me?...I was drunk that night so if I was in my normal senses I would've rejected a player jerk like you"

I snapped at him

"excuses...just tell me you want more"

"Unbelievable"

"No girl can resist me and your just a pretender"

I rolled my eyes at that.This was the most obnoxious jerk I had ever seen on my life.

"You know what its not use talking to a jerk like you"I picked up my jacket and stormed out.

"what the hell does he think he is"I say to myself on my way out.

I went downstairs and I saw taehyung were seriously discussing and laughing.She's happy while am in such a crappy mood.

I can't afford to disturb them.They were hugging now.Ill just leave through the other door I just saw.

Am so happy for kesha,it looks like all her misunderstandings with taehyung are solved.

Well looking at him from this end he does seem like a good and decent person unlike that jerk upstairs.

***********
I saw that jerk in the office and I bounced pass him like i didnt know him.
He looked at me in disbelief.

I later heard he had announced that his decision has been reverted.He will no longer cut the employees salaries.Am glad.

*********
"Your work for today will be rather hard"
He said to me while I looked him with death eyes.

"what is it sajangniimm"I said in irritation.

He smiled an irritating and choking smile.

"Well...what your suoposed to do is to."

*******
He had sent me to a construction site to get food for the employees and also help them.

I went there with food I had gotten from the lunch I had gotten from the lunch lady.Everywhere here is just so dusty and I hated dust.

How did I even agree to do this.Well I wanna prove to him all the work he gives me will never make me break.I'll show him.

I kept dealing with guys who stared at my ass and also some who made real pervy comments.Its good I know how to answer and shut up each of them.

Ugghh perverts.

I turned around and I saw that jerk looking my way.He was smiling.How gross .

Huh why is he here?.

I heard a sound and looked up and then I saw some large wood falling down.My heart dropped.I couldn't move.

I mistakenly published this without reading so please tell me if anything is off.I hope you like the chapter tho.

Please vote my peaches 💓💓💓💓