Chapter 2⃣1⃣

📖

Y/n POV

Its been several minutes now since I was being called into his office.He just sat there staring at me.

What the fuck does he want.Am really uncomfortable now as I keep trying to break eye contact with him.

"Sit down" he said looking serious like he was about to crucify me for something

I looked at him for a while then sat down with much hesitation.

wait a minute y/n your supposed to be mad at this damn jerk for what he did to you too you know...

I gathered up the courage and looked straight at him.

"What's your problem? Are you going to keep staring at me the whole time so you'd come up with a good strategy on how to prank me next."I said to him.

He didnt answer and just kept looking at me like he was thinking of something.

"I hate silent Treatment the most so better tell me what's on your mind dude"I said as I slammed the table and stood up

"SAJANGNIM..."He said finally.

Pffftt is that all he can say in a time like this.Ugghh so annoying.

"Yes yes SA-JANG-NIM"

He gestured with his hand pointing the chair for me to sit back down and put a finger on his lip gesturing for me to be silent.

I rolled my eyes then sat down with my arms folded.He wasn't even breaking eye contact and just kept staring at me.

What the fuck is he thinking of.? I wish I could smack him and make him fall off his chair.

**************
I think it has been an hour already in this jerk's office.

I decided I should talk .

"I'm so..."

"I'm sorry"

"Well then I guess we are even now."

"Even??..."

"You made a mess of my office and ignored me when I called and I did that to you so we even."

"Don't make me laugh dude...I mean sajangnim...you didnt even say sorry for what you did.."

"I just said it a sec ago"

"No you didn't"

"Yes I did"

"No you didn't"

This went on for a while and then.

"Look here it takes a great deal for me to say those word so..."

"What words...I'm so...your so what tell me ugghh your the most unbelievably obnoxious... shameless... damn... Fucked up jerk I've ever met."

"Well well lady are those all the words you got..being as savage as you are that's all you got??..come on you disappoint me"

What the fuuucckkkkk....This dude is totally pissing me off.I wanna kill him so bad.

If only he wasn't my source of income then he'd be Satan's slave in hell by now,cos thats what a jerk like him deserves.

"Now can you get out...I have work to do"
He says without looking at me.

I walked up slowly towards him to the side where his chair was and then I spotted a scissors and picked it up .

He looked really terrified as I held up the scissors in an "about to kill him position."