Chapter 47

📖

Y/N POV
"So Mr kook are you serving the owner of the house now"

I said enunciating on "kook" after the peck her gave me on my cheek with breakfast in bed.i felt like a princess.

"I'm only making my love feel like royalty..I'll treat you anyhow you want cos your worth it."

He patted my hair.

"Using  player skills on me now are we ?"

"Oh never...I've only said this to 15 girls..."

"Heyyy... stop joking around... it's not funny"i punched him a little.He laughed.

"On a serious note tho...I've never said that to any other person except you my cute one" he pinched my cheek a little as I frowned.

He stood up.

"So if you'll excuse me I'll be parking out now."

"Huh...Don't go"

I held his hand as he backed away then I knelt down on the bed sliding my arms around his waist."I can't live here alone...I don't know how you do it...staying here alone...I need you here"

"I know you can't do without me... you really need me."

"Shut up...this house is just too big and I need someone to hear my voice when I scream " I pinched his side a little as I smiled then he turned and kissed my lips, hugged me tight after.

**************

"Woo-hooooo..." I shouted as i Ieaned against the car window as the breeze caressed my hairsending it far away from my face.I loved as the breeze softly touched my face and hands.

I kept waving my hands on the outside like I was tryna catch the air literally.

Jungkook smiled as I looked back at him with a smiling happy face.He just shook his head and continued with his driving.

I was busy enjoying the cool breeze that came from the outside... Somehow the area we drove by looked more beautiful that ever.

Just then

"Hey beautiful ... why don't you use those hands on something hard down here instead"Some jerkish looking guy said from his own car with his friends who were screaming.

"I could do that ... but you'd have to be a less ugly piece of trash."

"What's happening ?" Jungkook asked.

I turned to him...

"Just focus on your driving hun bun... I can handle these guys"

I turned back to them...

"You know such words shouldn't come out from that pretty lips of yours... I could help you keep it closed with my dick."

"Jungkook please pullover said sternly

He did.

I got down from towards the car of the jerks that  had now stopped.i leaned down at the window as he smiled.i forced a smile.

"So sexy what can I do for you ?"

"This..."

I brought up the pepper spray I had up in my hand and strayed it into his eyes...I threatened it to his friends who tried to intervene too.

"That's what you get you pervetic swine..."
I said spraying more into his eyes then I threw the pepper spray down and grabbed his hair dragging it hard,making him come out of the car.

All the attempts by his friends to remove my hands only made it worse cos I dragged the hair more.

His friends came and tried to separate my hands from his hair.Jungkook had to come out too.

He came and tried removing my hands from him.i was so angry.i would've stabbed him if I had a knife.

"Babe ... Babe..." jungkook said slowly as he held my hand trying to calm me.

"Babe look at me ..." I grew a little weak and turned to his direction. "Let go please..."

**************

"I'm fucking pissed..Perverts like him make me so mad you know...he ruined my day" I said as I barged into the house and stood at the side.

"Come here... it's OK..."jungkook took my hand pulling me to him and hugged me.After that incident I hated perverts more.I grew crazy when I saw a pervert.They make thirsty for blood.I wasn't even myself out there.

"I just wanna kill all of them..."

We sat down on the couch with him still hugging me and caressing my hair cos I had began crying.He kissed my forehead.

JUNGKOOK POV
I want to make her feel loved.Like the way she's never felt before. She deserves to be treated like a princess that she is.

Wow she's crazy and Madd...I really wanted to deal with that guy but she said she'd handle it.

Damn it was hard getting her to stop.i just want her to calm down now.

I think it's quite cool that she can defend herself like that tho.She can deal with them pretty much cos of what she went through.

NARRATOR POV

It had been a week now and y/n was at the office but things weren't the same. She could always turn and find someone gossiping about her.

She became real uncomfortable at the workplace.She would eyes on her.it was also like someone was specially monitoring

Monitoring spirits smh~

Get lost slut...~

your a  phony bitch...~

leave jungkook alone..~

I'll kill you whore...~

Your just another tramp he'll use and throw away like garbage so why don't you do yourself a favour and be gone. ~

She would find this written on her car and even in her office.There were even death threats to her but won't know who wrote it.It was totally eating her up but she never once told jungkook about it.

It made her cry yes to think people out there hated her just because she dated jungkook.

She was just put in a postion to be an official model in the company. It wasn't even jungkook but the board that had chosen her.

There were rumours spread everywhere saying she had slept with jungkook to get that position.

All of this really hurt her but jungkook didn't know anything about it cos she made sure to hide it well.

She wish she could find a way to get out of this but didn't wanna drag jungkook into it.

Guys help mehh... I don't know where exactly I'm going with this story even tho I've gone so far but I need motivation from my awesome af readers aka peach colony...

Is the length of the chapter OK tho.?

Well I'll still say it... please vote and comment.i really really need those comments people do not fail... I'm counting on you reading this.

Love from your peach leader ❤❤❤💕💕💕❤❤❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕