Percy Jackson...Danger to Society

Hey guys this book is adopted from karissalovepjo check her Profile out and follow her! Thanks to her for the first chapters! I am just finishing the book! I also don't own these characters for the entire book! Rick Riordian and Marvel do! Hope you enjoy! 

POV: Nick Fury

I walked into the room, putting on a stern expression. I found a file about this kid who has been accused of terrorist attacks and killing his mom. We need to get him under control. I glared at all the avengers, each wincing slightly under my gaze.

"Avengers, I know what this war can do for a man."
"And women!" Natasha said.

I heard a creaking sound. I turned and glared at Bucky, though he wasn't paying attention. He was looking at his metal arm, "You don't want to work together, but there is a terrorist on the loose, and well, I'll just let you look at the file." I turn and tap the hologram screen opening Perseus's file. The computer said in a British voice. " Perseus Jackson, Male, 17, green eyes, black hair, danger to society..."

I commanded the computer "Stop"

"How is this kid dangerous? He's just a kid-" Steve remarks.

"He jumped from the Saint Louis Arch at age twelve after blowing it up. He has been seen at the Hoover Dam trying to stab a young girl, with a sword mind you, and many more acts of all kinds, don't make me describe them." I retorted

"So what do we do?" Stark said.

"Get him here at all costs, and if he has any accomplices, take them too."

Ok guys thanks for Reading this was karissalovepjo chapter I just fixed it up a bit. Thanks for reading and don't forget to
                              Keep
                              Calm
                               And
                              Read
                              Percy
                            Jackson