My Super Scary Cleaner Lady...

I kinda split this chapter and the last one into two parts hope you don't mind here's the rest.

Tony's mind was buzzing.

No, it couldn't be, but it was.

Anna belle knew Hit?

How? When? Wait, What?

Tony grabbed his jacket in the right hand and tried to stop think about it, but he couldn't. He could feel his heart beat. Bud-ump. Bud-ump. Bud-

"Excuse me, Mr. Stark, but are you okay. You have been clutching  your jacket for the past ten minutes" Tony zoned out again, had he really been worrying for that long? A text message popped up onto his phone. He checked it. It was only Steve needing a few things from the grocery store. Thank god it wasn't Hit. Or maybe- His mind started to turn.

"Excuse me again, Mr. Stark, for being noisy, but who was it?" He tried to focus his thoughts on the girl in front of him. This would be great. Tony should really pay more attention should he. I mean, Hit isn't even Percy's real name.

"It's okay Ms. Jackson. It was only a guy named Hit, do you know anyone named hit?" Tony not-as-crafty-as-he-thought asked. This time it was Annbeth's turn to do the thinking, but it didn't take her long, she was a child of Athena.

"Nope-not at all. That's a weird name. Is it a nickname?" She raised her eyebrow. Tony Stark was a billionaire, but sometimes he could be oblivious. Tony coughed then looked embarrassed, red spreading throughout his cheeks and the back of his neck. Before Tony could embarrass himself further, Anne Belle got a phone call. She quietly excused herself and left Tony sitting in same.

"Seriously???" He thought to himself. "That was a very very stupid thing to do" He wanted alcohol but Anne Beth would have his head on a plate and sacrifice it to-

"-Athena!"

Tony stopped pouting about how stupid he was and turned his attention to his assistant. She was still talking on the phone. She was getting mad. She stomped her foot.

"No thank you." She paused "For the love of Athena! I. Have. A. JOB to do. I can't lolly-dattle off day by hunting with my sisters like some people" She accused the human beaning on the phone. She turned and started to pace. She stopped, nodded her head and then sighed.

"I know, I will try, but I do have a job to do." She stopped for a moment, "Of course I will ask."

"I love you thals."

"I know, thanks bye."

She turned to back to Tony. "So sorry, That was a dear friend of mine. She wants me to take a vacation with her and a couple of my-"

Tony quickly cut her off. This was exactly what he needed. Time to think about how Hit knows Anne Belle, "Oh sure, take as much time as you need." She raised an eyebrow like she thought something was fishy. Something was fishy, Tony was as fishy as fishiness got. He was the king of fishiness.

"You work so hard, and pick up my slack, just trying to be a better boss." Anne Bell didn't believe him for a second, but she wanted to be with her family again, so she allowed Tony to push her out of her office. On the way out she had to say something about his thoughts of him being her boss, but it was quieter and Tony missed it,

"Mr. Stark, you are not my boss, Pepper is."

Tony sighed, and sat in his chair, and for the second time today, did nothing.

Then he stopped doing nothing and started to think.

Thinking is dangerous.

He pushed his feet against the wall and pushed off, allowing his rollie chair run into the hallway, "Hey Anne Belle" He heard a muffled yeah, "Do you know a guy named Percy Jackson."

That was when his new cleaner lady, who was scarier than scary, with her leather jacket, and her face that look like she spent all of her free time sucking lemons, who's name was Todds, walked towards him.

"What do you know, about the Famous Perseus Jackson" She snarled

Thanks for all the reads! FYI I will be taking some of my books of hold and update more regularly! Thanks again and have some cookies!!! (::)(::)(::)(::)(::)