Metal Arm Ninja and shield dude

Ok guys. I haven't done a disclaimer in a while so. I don't own these characters Rick Riordian and Marvel do! Thanks for reading!

Pov: Annabeth.

These STUPID avengers. They think they are soo smart. The only nice ones are the Steve guy or "American Dude" as Percy liked to call him, and Bucky or "metal arm ninja". They told us about the avengers, what they had done, and who they were. They were nice, but the Tony dude was like a mortal Mr. D, a jerk, likes alchohol instead of diet coke and most of all, he HATES kids, unless they have some heroic story he can be apart of. He wouldn’t even let me see the floor plans. He said there were too many secrets and that I was a spy for Hydra.

  Why would I be a spy for Hydra? The monster? No, never, too many close encounters. Last time I saw one it got hit by a cannon. Tony also said I wouldn’t be able to understand it, and Percy had to hold me back.

“Πηγαίνετε με τα κοράκια!” (Go to the crows).
   He gave me a puzzled look and asked some “Friday” person to translate. She replied in a British accent “Go to the crows, an ancient roman curse.”

   He gave me a look and told her something else but I didn’t hear over my anger. There was no way a idiotic, drunk, half brained mortal slug could tell me how smart I was! Percy and I ended up being bored, thanks to ADHD. I knew these “heroes” *note the sarcasm*  would be watching us, so couldn’t iris-message the rest. Percy seemed mad. I don’t understand why he was THIS mad, not just normally mad. I recalled what he was trying to say to me before we were attacked. I flashed back,

   “Annabeth how would you like to…”

    I didn’t know what he was going to say, but when I asked him, he seemed flustered. I didn’t want to push him. So instead we made a joke and tried not to remember Bob, Tartarus, and everyone that was lost in the war. Our moods were better then they would have been if we were alone. I needed him. I tried to think about what everyone else was doing now. Probably hanging at Camp Half-Blood, enjoying themselves, at one point or another they would realize we were gone. I want to get out of here and my curiosity was eating at me.

   What was Percy trying to say to me? A long haired, muscular, one armed, metal shouldered man called Bucky came down a little bit later to talk to us. It was a very, I mean VERY awkward conversation. It went like this,

“So” Bucky drew out, “You guys have been dating for how long.”

*Pause* Percy started “Since we were fourteen,”

I butted very quickly, “but we’ve know each other since we were twelve”

Bucky raised an eyebrow, but didn’t say anything, “You have been out of the country.”

   We both laughed dryly. I thought how about out of the world! We been to the underworld, olympus, and tartarus.

   Percy, without a pause, answered, “We’ve been around. My fa-” He caught himself, “ My friends and I went on a cruise, to greece and italy, but we had some pit stops on the way. You?”

Bucky also laughed dryly at this, “Well I was, kind of, a brainwashed assassin for Hydra, so yeah, I made my rounds.”

“Hydra you mean…” I started, but Bucky’s surprised glance told me that he was confused that we didn’t know what a Hydra was.

“Do you not know what Hydra is? Hydra is an evil organization that is trying to control the world”  Bucky  said

Percy mumbled about how it wasn’t the only one, so I elbowed him in the ribs, but Bucky didn’t notice. Bucky asked about our families and Percy spoke up almost immediately,

  “By blood I’m related to my amazing mother, Sally Jackson, and my father who was lost at sea. My mom remarried this Jerk named Smelly Gabe, but he went missing when I was twelve. Now my mother is remarried to Paul Blofis-”

“Blowfish?” Bucky asked.

“BLO-FIS and, for the record, he’s amazing. On my dad’s side you have my cousins Nico di angelo, Thalia, and Jason. Thalia and Jason are brother and sister. We all go to a camp in the summer. It’s a lot of fun. Un-blood-related you have Leo Valdez, Frank Zhang, Hazel Levesque, Piper McLean, Coach Hedge, Reyna, Will, and, of course, Clarisse.” Percy smiled. He loved to talk about family,

  “ Piper and Jason are dating, Will and Nico are dating, Hazel and Frank are dating, Coach Hedge, and a wonderful lady are married and have little kids and I love to babysit them!” I stopped Percy, he could have gone on for years, but it was time for him to be quiet.

“What about you?” Bucky said turning to me.   

“Well.. my dad is a history professor who is obsessed with planes, my mom- well she- she- she works with this huge company and I-I don’t see her alot. My dad and her are divorced and my step-mom, she’s horrible, she hates me, and my step-brothers are cute and annoying, they all live in San Francisco, and I live here in New York, over at Long Island Beach with Percy and Thalia, Jason, Leo, Frank, Hazel, Piper, Coach, Reyna (she actually lives in San Francisco but she visits a lot), Will and Clarisse and Nico. We are all distantly related, but like REALLY distant so we” I said pointing between me and Percy, “This isn’t weird.”

He looked at us, “Okay. Do you have to explain your family a lot? Because I just have a mom and dad, and they’re dead. I’m actually like one hundred years old.”

“How? Isn’t that impossible except if you’re a, no, nevermind. Forget what I said.” I thought about Daedalus and about the maze.

“Well, Hydra froze me when they didn’t need me to kill somebody.”

“Oh.” I said trying to understand, but I can tell he was pained, so I didn’t ask any more.

“Annabeth and Percy, I will see you again!” he said as he walked out of the room.

“Bye Bucky” Percy muttered.

“Bye Bucky!” I said. I liked this guy.

“Finally alone!” Percy said turning to me.

“Oh Seaweed Brain…”

“I love you Wisegirl! Hey Annabeth?” He said turning to me seriously.

“Yeah Percy?” I asked intently.

“I don’t really like your name.”

“What? Why?” I asked, I thought he liked my name.

“Especially your LAST name.” He sounded like he was gonna go on a rant.

“What’s wrong with my last name?” I asked challenging him.

“Well for one, Chase? What kind of a last name is that? I think Jackson would suit you much better!”

“Hey! Wait, what? Jackson?” I asked suddenly realizing what he was doing.

“Annabeth Chase, would you like to change your last name to Jackson?”

“Yes, yes, YES! Oh my gods yes! I love you so much Percy!” I was crying. I loved Percy so much, he was my all in all, my everything.!

He slid the ring on my finger and kissed me. We sat there for a very, very long time when I heard the intercom blare, “Excuse me the lovebirds in cell number 53 please come up for air? Seriously, how can you kiss for that long?” We laughed and I soon fell asleep leaning on Percy’s sweet smelling orange Camp Half Blood shirt.

So guys did you like it? Two chapters in one day! Hope you enjoyed. I'm out of blue cookies so.  Bye! *Runs away from people with blue cookies on shirts wielding chainsaws and axes* Word count 1316. P.S. I think the proposal is sweet..