I ALMOST KILL MY BOYFRIEND!

Well guys.... Sorry for not updating, I have been busy (lazy) and didn't have the time(lazy again) to update pls forgive me.....   Also this chapter I am gonna try a different writing style, please tell me if you like it or not!

Percy POV

I couldn't stay seated. I was too nervous. I was going to see Annabeth! And she is probably gonna kill me. I didn't care the the lady in the office was looking at me strangely. I froze.
Footsteps where echoing down the hallway, hurried footsteps. The type of steps you take when you want to get somewhere fast. They paused right out side the door...I tensed waiting for the door to open. Then it swung slowly open and I saw my Annie. We both stood there, looking at eachother, then I ran at her opening my arms to give her a huge hug.

WHAM

I was on the floor. Annabeth had judo flipped me. I opened my mouth to protest but she kissed me.

AN: I normally don't like mushy seens but this seem the most appointment for the story.

"I missed you seaweed brain" Annabeth wispered.

"I missed you too wise girl." I replied.

Walla! There is your update. Really short I know but I needed to do something and I am still working on how I want to end the book. Pls don't forget to vote, comment and share with other demigod friends.

Adiós Amigos!