Nah Im good

Two chapters in one day! Must mean I really care about my readers!!!! Or I am very lazy and didn't want to do my Homework....But, here's the next chapter!!

Pov: 3rd

Percy Jackson was tired. He had a slightly confusing day, which almost ended on a good note. Noting that this was Percy Jackson, it didn’t end on a good note. Annabeth was going to kill him from the cake kiss at first, but after a few minutes of Percy Jackson sitting at the bottom of the pond she forgave him, and Percy came back up. Piper killed Jason with a stern

“No more kisses till the end of the week”,
but that didn’t work out when Jason kissed Piper goodbye. Hazel and Frank were as cute as ever and laughed as Percy and Jason got into trouble with their girlfriends. Hazel forced Frank into promising that he would never do such a horrid thing, and the girl from the 1920’s and the boy that shape shifted left happily.

    Leo Valdez video taped the whole thing, trying not to laugh to hard and shake the camera. He left to go to his ex-immortal girl who was more out of time than Hazel. Thalia got a call from the hunters and quickly left laughing as her little brother, Jason, pouted. Nico the whole time was sitting at the end of the table trying to be his mody self, but Percy wouldn’t let him. The whole Annabeth fiasco left him chuckling as he shadow traveled to an angry doctor who
    (A/N: Get it? Dr who? Any whovians out there?) sat him down and lectured Nico about only using underworldly stuff for emergencies. Then the doctor kissed Nico on his nose and sent a very happy Nico off to bed. Percy Jackson left happily with his fiance and came home to a very worried, but happy mother, father, and unborn sister. Percy and Annabeth broke the news that they were engaged and a party broke out in the little corner apartment. Blue cake was served, and Percy sacrificed to his almost mother-in-law(Athena) so that she wouldn’t kill him for marrying Annabeth. The goddess did not respond and was not expected to, but she took Percy’s kindness as a good gesture, and made a promise to herself that she would not kill, this son of Poseidon.

    For the demi-gods, who had been through so much, things were looking up. For a moment there was bliss. That moment when Frank lifted Hazel into his arms. Things were bliss.
   That moment when Thalia laughed with the other hunter’s about something a stupid boy did. Things were bliss.
   That moment Jason and Piper snuggled in with hot coco to watch Piper’s dad’s new movie (this was against Piper’s will, but Jason was a fan of Mr. Maclean’s movies and his daughter). Things were bliss.
   That moment Leo laughed when Calypso ran up to him saying there was a demon in the house, only to figure out it was a microwave. Things were bliss.
   The moment Will pecked Nico on the nose. Things were bliss.
   That moment Percy and Annabeth went home together. Things were bliss.
   But all good things had to end. In the mail, Percy noticed a very important letter sitting out for him. When he read the letter wanting to scream, Percy started wonder, why Fates were so mean, and why they loved to toy with his life. Percy Jackson did not want to work with S.H.I.E.L.D.

Do you think that's a good enough cliff? Ahhahahahahhahahhahahhhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahhhaha I am evil?!! Not really I am AMAZING BUT STILL... Thanks for reading!