Welcome to Hydra, Hurricane

Hey guys hope you enjoy!

Percy was already having a bad day. No cookies are left because a stupid assassin ate them. He wouldn't see Annabeth till next week because her boss needed her to go to his other house, and fix some minor details. Annabeth was ecstatic about this opportunity. Percy, not so much. But the worst of all was that there was no blue food colouring, so he had to eat pancakes. Brown, normal, uncool pancakes. Right at this moment he was about to tell Bucky and Steve who he was and his past. That he was Percy Jackson, savour of Olympus twice, and a major fanboy. So here he was. Sitting across from Stucky (Percy Jackson's new ship, Steve and Bucky). Percy turned off the cameras and looked the doors, or so he thought. Percy was freaking out and Bucky was sprawled out on the couch and swatting away Steve's attempts to braid Bucky's hair. Steve might have been Captain America, but Bucky was his friend, so he was I titled to annoy his best friend.

After a few deep breaths, Percy started, "You know me as Hit..." Bucky and Steve aka Stucky looked up. Percy got the courage and started again, but you might know me better as Percy". At this Percy pulled of the mask and the wig.

Steve dropped Bucky's hair.

Bucky started To choke on air.

Tony decided at that moment to walk in the room.

Everyone froze,

Except for Tony who went straight to the licker cabinet.

He didn't find any because because got rid of all of the intoxicated drinks. Percy hated any time of licker ever since Gabe.

Gave could be very scary intoxicated.

That is was part of the reason Percy hated Tony. He smelled like the beatings he got.

Tony looked at the grape and Apple juice that replaced his grown up drinks, "don't let me stop you." Tony announced

Percy figured by the look on Tony's face, he found out at the work. Percy raised an eyebrow and Tony muttered something about fury and new assistants. Then Percy started his story. "Look I didn't want to be a demigod..." It took fourteen hours to tell the three men his story. "That was only the beginning." They looked at Percy shocked. When Percy left the room the two grown an men and Tony were stuttering. Two o'clock in the morning Percy went to bed. In the pool.

No one noticed Jarvis being disabled.

No one noticed men in all black taking the heavenly sleeper.

They moved past the winter soldier without looking at him

They didn't need him anymore.

They had something better

_____

He woke up with a splitting headache." Who was he?" He wondered.  Then he noticed the restraints and started thrashing, trying to break free. All of a sudden bright lights turned on.

"Number fifty-six, there is no need for that"  A deep voice drawed

Then a cold needles surrounded the black haired boy. He screamed and passed out.

"Welcome to Hydra, Hurricane. You will be a great asset.

Muhahahaha! Cliffhanger!!!! Suffer! #rick! Might update soon...or leave you to suffer?!!