Now honey.. PREPARE TO DIE!

Hey updating again! Thanks for all the reads, almost 1k! Thanks so much! I am thinking of continuing Annabeth at Hogwarts? Should I? Well anyways, thanks for reading and check out my joke book!

If Tony Stark said the scary old lady didn't scare him he would be lying. He almost peed in his pants when she addressed him. Anna belle almost dropped her project she had been working on. Two thoughts went through her mind. "How in the Hades does he know?" and "Fury? really? again?"

Anna Belle spoke up in the sweetest tone, "Mam, I am so sorry, but I don't think you belong here."

Ms. Todds, quickly spun on her heels to face the blond haired girl and then she growled, "Oh honey..."

Annabeth quickly pulled out her drakon sword, "You belong in Tartarus". As quick as a eye could see Annabeth lunged towards the Fury, but the fury was expecting that. Alecto swiftly pulled out her flaming whip and swung it at Annabeth. Annabeth dropped to a knee and rolled under the flaming rope.

The fury crackled wildly, "Now honey, prepare to die!" Annabeth didn't respond, she silently took out her New York cap and put it on. She disappeared.  The fury didn't even seem confused.

"Come out dearie. You know how I don't like hid-in-go seek." The fury was now swinging wildly. She was spinning and her whip was hitting everything. Then she stopped and tumbled into gold powder. Off came the cap and Annabeth shimmered into existence once more. She looked at the mess, she sighed and went to the nearest closet. She pulled out a vacuum, like she did it every day and cleaned up the dust. Then she put everything that wasn't broken into their correct homes. Finally she threw everything else away, but her shattered project sitting on the floor. She sighed once more and started picking up the pieces cursing the fury that made her drop her finished project. She sat on the floor and started putting her work back together with a hot glue gun. When she was finished, two hours later, it looked bran new. She finally looked up from her work to find a gaping Tony Stark. She started to curse again. She took Tony by the hand and lead him to Peppers office.

Annabeth knocked on Pepper's door and called out, "I blame the Fury, but your boy toy just found out."

Annabeth immediately got a muffled response from inside the office, "He is not my boy toy!"

Taking the response like an invite, Annabeth walked in and sat Tony down on the bed.

"I guess I have to tell you now, don't I" She didn't get a response because Tony was being Tony, and couldn't produce any words, so all she got was, "hu?... eh?"

"It started when I was seven. I ran away from home because my family didn't want me. I found Luke and Thalia along the way and they helped get me to camp." She took a deep breath and continued her life story but because you already know all of it I won't bore you to death with the past.

Finally Tony spoke, "So... you have a goddess, for a mother."

Annabeth, who had been through this many, many, many, times just smiled and nodded, "Yes Athena."

"And Hit, is Percy Jackson..."

"No, Sherlock, they have to same name..."

"Wait, What?!"

Annabeth rolled her eyes, "It's called sarcasm honey."

Pepper was enjoying this too much for Tony's comfort, she was dying of laughter, but the daughter of Athena ignored her.

"Then how does Hit and Percy look so different?" This had stumped Tony for a while now.

"Hon, It's called a wig and a mask."

"But... but... I can't see the mask."

"You know Natasha, right?

"Yes..."

"You know the types of masks she wears?"

"Yes... Ohhh..." Tony looked down, "I'm a idiot." And nobody contradicted him (Not nobody the person, just nobody).

Annabeth started to walk out the door, "Oh Tony, two more things. One, if you tell the team any of this information I will gut you, and you have an appointment with the council this afternoon."

Tony groaned for the hundreth time today.

"I totally forgot about it..."