We fail our rescue operation...Ice cream?

Hey guys hope you are enjoying your day or night or whatever. Also thanks soo much for all the reads! This chapter is dedicated to all of you!

POV: Leo

We had the whole mission thought out, Piper, Hazel and, I were all wearing mailmen outfits. I rolled up my sleeves and fumbled with my tool belt pockets. Piper, Hazel and I walked into Stark Tower with purpose. I rung the little bell on the reception desk. Piper called out,

"Excuse, Is anyone here?"

Then a voice came out of nowhere,

"Hello, My name is Jarvis. I am Tony Stark's AI. What can I do for you today?" I got excited. There was actually Jarvis. I thought he was just a myth.

Piper cleared her throat, putting as much charmspeak as she could into the next line,
"Hello Jarvis, I need to give Tony his mail." I wanted Piper up the stairs, to charmspeak Tony Stark, so she could just give him his "mail".
Jarvis replied, " I am so sorry, but mail comes on Mondays." Jarvis had not been affected by Piper's charmspeak.
Next thing we knew, the guards had taken us outside. We were too shocked to move. The next day, Hazel tried the mist, but that didn't work on jarvis ether. Jason tried to fly the day after that. I tried to use my fire skill as a distraction on Wednesday. I IM Calypso, who was at Camp-Half-Blood, but she had nothing. Nico tried to shadow travel in on the same day. Thalia tried to use lightning to short circuit Jarvis, which I did not like.
It was now Saturday and I wanted Annabeth and Percy back, and I wanted a Jarvis. Frank tried to turn into an eagle to get in, but Jarvis kicked him out. We were finally all out of idea's. We thought Fish Jesus and Scary Smart were gone forever. It was finally Sunday, and all of us just sat on the bench. Out of Idea's and out of hope. About ten minutes of awkward silence between us I turned and realized a bunch of people with weird red skull logoed outfits ran into the building, I put on my goggles, a gift from my dad (pretty awesome dude), and saw they each had 5 guns and a couple knives (the goggles are x-ray.) I know, they're cool, be jealous. I watched as Jarvis sounded the alarm and the red skull logo men ran up the stairs. After the tenth floor, I couldn't see them anymore. I turned to Nico, who looked pale.

"Deathly Hallows (my nickname for Nico), do you know these people?"

Nico turned very sharply, " Number one, Don't call me that, Number two, Yes I know them."

"Who are they" Frank intervened

Nico's face got paler, if that was even possible, then mutter something about a duck or a buck. He turned to me, his eyes giving me a shiver, "Trouble"

No one knew how to respond. We just sat there not knowing what to do. Then out of nowhere Annabeth and Percy Walked out of the Stark Towers. Annabeth was giggling and Percy was laughing hard. It took us a minute to comprehend what we saw, and then we ran to them. We started asking questions, but Percy waved us off,

"Who wants Ice Cream?" he asked

Well guys hope you enjoyed. I always say the same things in my notes at the ends of the chapters. I just don't know what to put. Let me just say, thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!