We kill some strangers...

Hey guys sorry for the inactivity I have been very busy. Actually that's what everyone says. Truthfully I have been eating, reading and playing star wars Battlefont 2! (Got a 59 kill streak guys!) If you know what I mean. Anyways enjoy the chapter!

Pov: Percy

It has been seven whole days, and I am getting very bored. Wise girl and I have grown closer, if that is even possible. Our cell only had one bed, so I was camped out on the floor. I asked Mr. Metal Arm, for a pillow, and a blanket. He asked me why I wanted a them for.

"Too sleep! Duh! I told him.

He started to laugh for about twenty minutes straight. I didn’t appreciate it. Bucky/metal arm ninja, told us a lot about himself. I thought for minute and asked if in his old life, in WWII, if he knew a Maria Di Angelo. He knew her, he had met her when he was in Italy. He asked how we knew her, but Annabeth and I wouldn’t say. We said that we knew a relative of the Di Angelo’s. Bucky asked who it was, and we clamped up. He gave us a sideward glance and then left. After a moment or two, alarms started to go off.

   Percy craned his neck out the window in our door and saw tons of  men dressed in  black and holding various wepons. The “mighty Hero’s” were in the middle. I looked at Annabeth, and she looked at me. A man in a black suit with green eyes and short black hair blocked our view. He blasted the lock off our door and opened it. I guess he was expecting a thank you, because when I punched him in the nose, his eyes got pretty big. I quickly knocked him out and Annabeth and I walked into the center of the room. I gave my wise girl the signal and she grabbed her weapons, which were conveniently on the table, along with a ton of junk Tony was messing with. I picked up Natasha’s gun and started twirling it on my finger. I started randomly talking about about how this Hydra( the monster)  saved my life. It was a total lie, to buy my wise girl some time, as she left the room to kill everyone on the stairway. For some reason the men in Black were shocked when I started talking about the Hydra. Mabey the had seen on before?  As I kept talking and the men kept listening to my lies, Annabeth reappeared after killing everyone on the stairway way. I lazily pointed the gun at the man that was holding Bucky and hit the trigger. I hit the man in the forehead. Everyone looked startled. I looked at the gun then did a little lopsided opps then went back to talking. A few moments later I shot the guard that guarding Natasha. Everyone ignored that fact that I was amazing at shooting.

    They looked at me like, “What the heck.”

So I put on my lopsided grin and said,

   “Cat’s out of the bag.”

I threw the gun to Natasha, and Bucky quickly took out Steve’s guard and I hit the Tony's guard in the nose. Tony finished him with a kick  between the legs.
   The guard that was guarding Bruce tried to make a break for it, but met his end with Annabeth’s bone sword slashed his back open along his spine.

"When did you learn to throw like that?" I asked her

"About five seconds ago" she replied

The avengers quickly took out the rest of the Hydra soldiers on this floor. Annabeth and I quickly made a dash downstairs and killed all the Hydra soldiers on the lower floors. I promised Annabeth a nice big Ice Cream, and we walked out of Stark Tower laughing.
We were covered in blood and just had killed a ton of people, but, HEY we are Demigods.

Sorry guys I know there are some flaws in the logicness of this story. Like "how can their weapons hurt mortals" well I have a answer.
USE YOUR IMAGINATION!!!!!!!!!!
THERE IS NO WAY THIS WILL MAKE SENSE IF YOU DONT! THANKS FOR READING!!!!