We Stalk Some People in a Treehouse Helicopter

Well peeps. Do you like it so far? Again shoutout to karissalovepjo for letting me adopt and hope you enjoy!

POV: Leo

Frank, Hazel, Jason, Piper, Thalia, Nico and I were hiding in a tree fort, that I successfully hid and made (it's invisible and freaking awesome). We were spying on Percabeth's date (that's what we all call them), because Percy was gonna propose! I've been shipping them since I met them, well, technically, they were already dating, but let's just ignore that... I shipped them from the start. Anyway, we were in the tree house and let's just say, Jason was swooning.

"Jason, what ARE you doing?" Piper asked as Jason took out his camera and started filming the happy couple.

"Video taping for their wedding reception." He said simply.

"Oh okay," she said.

I went to fiddle with the pipe cleaners in my tool belt. When suddenly, the happy couple wasn't so happy. In the middle of Percy's proposal, a helicopter approached the couple, sending down agents of some sort. They looked like mortals. "Oh no not my OTP!"

"Wait!" Jason said, "I have to get this on tape! JUST PERCABETH FIGHTING A BUNCH OF MORTALS WITH SUPERPOWERS! PERFECT WEDDING SCENE! NOW PERCY! I NEED YOU TO JUST PROPOSE AFTER THEY ARE ALL KNOCKED OUT!" Almost As if Percy could hear him he blushed. Percy looked up and when Annabeth and Percy saw these mortals they started laughing really hard, doubling over and hitting the ground. By the looks on the mortal's faces, I don't they appreciated the couple laughing at them. The Dr-ish dude turned into an angry green thing and Annabeth started to fight him She was obviously winning, getting a few stabs and slashes in with her dagger. Percy on the other hand took out the guy or girl I can't tell, in the metal suit (WHICH I REALLY WANT TO HAVE A LOOK AT, IT LOOKS SOOOOOO COOL!), then he dodged some arrows, but then it started smoking. Percy yelled someone at Annabeth probably a warning. Percy also fought a hot looking lady *wink wink* and flipped her into a river. By the time it was all over Percy and Annabeth collapsed because of the smoke and a dude with a bow and arrow handcuffed them. Frank was looking impressed at the dude with the bow. (Bow Bro moments) I quickly tapped a few buttons and the treehouse transformed into a helicopter, ready to help them/ take pictures to taunt them with latter.

I turned the helicopter and flew around the couple, ( camofloged of course!) helping Jason getting good shots of the couple.

"Let's rescue them now. I have gotten plenty of pictures." Jason said

"Ok" I agreed. "Everyone get ready!"

I just hoped we could help. Hazel was breathing deeply, Frank transforming randomly, Jason closing his eyes, trying to stop the helicopter that had taken off with Percybeth, and Piper was looking into her knife. She was the most calm out of all of us. Nico was in the bathroom, crying? And Thalia was making sure she had a loaded quiver. We followed them, stealthily disguised as the sky with blue paint and white clouds, my touch, of course.

We followed them to a tower. They landed and Percy and Annabeth were lead inside in chains. But, it wasn't just any tower, it was the Stark tower, the avengers tower, whatever you like to call it. These dudes didn't mess around.

"We've gotta get in." I said "I know what to do, Mr. Steals-our-friends can't resist some precious metals if he lives in that tower."

Hazel looks puzzled. "Why would he want precious metals?" She asked

"Hazel, do you know who lives there? That's Tony Stark's Tower! He is really cocky and likes money!"

As I said this is spotted a delivery truck across the road.

"That's our way in." I told everyone.

I landed us, gracefully, I must say, on a car, oops, hope they didn't need the car! I jumped out and went over to the truck while the delivery guy went inside a building. Luckily, there were 3 extra uniforms, and some packages we could "deliver".

"Who wants to help our cover?" I grinned like a madman.

"I think we should have 3 people go in and let the others through as back door or something," Jason said forming a plan quickly.

"I vote Piper, she can charmspeak someone to show us a back door and get a badge for us or do something so we can get to them," Frank said.

"I vote Hazel, she can outwit anyone," Nico said speaking up.

"Okay, we have Beauty Queen, Goldie, and who else?" I asked forming our plan.

"Leo, he had this brilliant idea," Jason said.

"Okay, FINE! If you insist!" I said pulling out earpieces from my belt (I packed them just in case we needed to split up to get different shots of the proposal for their wedding).

"Here you go, here you do, here you go, OH NICO! I made yours bright pink!"
He groaned and I laughed. I put a voice changer around my neck, disguised as a necklace, because you know, I don't have a manly voice...

"Okay, let's go." I said in a deep manly voice.

Well guys thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed it! What do you think will happen next? I will tell you.... In the next chapter 😂😂😂. Word count 914