Light Up My Heart *Super 8/Cary Love Story*

1: Hello?

Hi! My name is Chloe Crow. Like the bird. (The Lovely Bone reference, anyone? no? okay)

I am 14 years old and I live in Lillian, Ohio. It's a quiet little town, but I love it. I don't really like big cities. They're too loud and too full of adventures. I don't like exciting things. I'm all about peace and calm.

I'm a very shy girl. I don't really have any friends. It gets lonely, but I guess I can't really do anything about it. Talking to other people terirfies me.

The other kids at school call me Queer Crow. Not very creative, but it hurts all the same.

I have shortish brown hair (it goes down to just past my chin) and meadow green eyes.

I have a pet dog. She's a Bernese Mountain Dog and she's HUGE! Her name is BlackJack because my Uncle Jay had won her in a BlackJack competition. Here she is as a puppy on the left and how she looks now on the right.

I like: photography, music, running, dogs, fireworks, and hats. I'm actually always wearing a beanie or some sort of hat. I even sleep in them sometimes.

I dislike: adventure, cats, talking to other people, government/ police officials, and being touched. I just don't like people touching me. I don't know why, but I just don't.

I am an only child. I live with my Aunt Sara. She works two jobs and we still barely scrape by. I have a part time job developing pictures with Donny. Trust me, it's not very fun.

Well, Aunt Sara is calling me for dinner. See you later?

Sorry it took me so long to post this story, school just about to end and a lot of end of the year exams are happening right now...again I'm sorry.

-Destini_Alexandria

This story is one of my favorites off of Quotev. You should go check the author of stories out http://www.quotev.com/heyyhihellothere