19: Epilogue

4 years later....

My name is Chloe Crow. I am 18 and I live in Lillian, Ohio. It used to be a quiet little town, but it's grown a lot. It's actually become a popular town now. But I don't mind, I like all the people. It means I can meet new people and make new friends. 

I am a friendly and outgoing girl. I love talking to people and making people smile. All the kids at school smile at say hello to me when I walk by. But don't confuse me for a popular girl! I'm not like that. I just like being friendly to everyone. 

I'm kinda short, but I don't really care. Being short just means you can trip tall people! I have medium length brown hair and meadow green eyes. 

I have 3 dogs! One technically belongs to me, one to my boyfriend, and the third belongs to both of us. The one that belongs to me is a Bernese Mountain Dog named BlackJack. She is a BIG dog. 4 years ago she ran away, but when she came back a few days later, she brought a friend with her. That's my boyfriend's dog. It's a Black Labrador named Pyro. Pyro's a sweetheart and is very loyal. A year ago, BlackJack had a puppy. It is a little girl that is a mix of Pyro and BlackJack. Her name's CamFire. It is a combination of Camera and Firework, my boyfriend's and my passions. I love my dogs so much!

I like: photography, music, running, dogs, fireworks, hats, talking to people, acting, painting, making movies, Twizzlers, driving, adventure, being hugged, and my amazing friends and boyfriend. 

I dislike: cats, government/ police officials, and trains. 

I'm an only child. My parents died when I was young, but I have accepted their death and moved on. I still remember them everyday, but I don't mourn like I used to. I live with my Aunt Sara, my boyfriend Cary, and his parents. 4 years ago we moved in together when my house burnt down. Now, we're one big happy family. Cary and I are going to college soon, and I'm going to miss living here. I'm going to college for photography and hopefully I'll become a professional photorgrapher or a movie camerawoman. Cary is going into pyrotechnics to become a firework arranger for the big shows on the 4th of July.

Cary and I have been dating for 4 years. Yes, we have had our occasional fights and arguments, but what couple hasn't? Plus they only brought us closer together. I'm still not sure why he cared for me all those years ago, but I'm glad he did. I don't know how I can survive without him. 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Okay, so can I trust you? We were told not to tell anyone....

4 years ago, there was a train crash. In the train, there was an alien. It destroyed the town and nearly killed everyone I love. Together with my friends, we sent the alien back into outer space. We were told to tell no one, so it was like it never happened.

But it did happen. A lot of things changed.

1) I gained 5 friends. Before the crash, they never talked to me. Now, we hang out together everyday. Preston and I both love driving and race down empty streets when we're bored. Martin and I both did physical therapy together when healing from leg injuries. Joe and I have bonded too. He helped me discover my knack for painting and sometimes we sit out on the sidewalks and just paint whatever we want till the sun goes down. Alice is my best friend. We do the stuff I can't do with the boys. You know, girl stuff like shopping and all that jazz. And Charles stopped being a douche and is nice to me. We both work on his movie ideas, and I make sure to get a perfect shot and get them developed for him. We even did a whole movie together, and it won an award. The same award he had won a year earlier with a movie called The Case.

2) I have permanent leg damage. Honestly, I expected some sort of after effect after having metal jammed in my leg for a few days. I can still run and all that jazz, but not as fast. Sometimes it cramps and I have to sit down for a while, but it's never bad. I actually expected worse. 

3) I'm no longer who I was. 4 years ago, I was a shy girl who hated being touched and never liked talking to others. Now I am exactly the opposite. It's pretty amazing what a near death experience with a monster can do to you. I wouldn't recommend it though!

4) Cary. He's my best friend, he's my boyfriend, he's my everything. No matter what I do, no matter what I say, he stays by my side. He is truly an amazing person, and I am thankful for every single day I have with him. He is the best thing that has happened to me, and I could only hope he thinks the same. 

Well, Cary and I are going over to Smartin's house (yep, we still call him that) with the rest of the group to watch movies. Our summer is just starting, and it's the last summer before we all go off to college.

I'm going to miss this crazy little town and my amazing friends.

But I have this feeling that we are always going to be friends till the end. 

So, see ya around. It's time to go spend time with my 6 favorite people in the whole universe!

Good bye, from Chloe Crow.