Chapter 1: Survivor Series Return (Nov.19, 2017)

Third Person's POV:
Survivor Series- Men's Elimination Match

It was nearing the end of the match and Smackdown Live was currently trying to fight back from unforgivable odds.

It was down to Shane McMahon and Randy Orton for Smackdown Live and Braun Strowman, Kurt Angle and Triple H for Monday Night Raw.

John Cena, Bobby Roode, Shinsuke Nakamura, Samoa Joe and Finn Balor had all been eliminated beforehand.

But as Randy Orton was about to make the tag to Shane McMahon, Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn appeared behind him and pulled Shane's feet from the mat, causing him to fall to the floor.

They start their beatdown of the Smackdown Live commissioner.

But as everyone was losing hope for Smackdown Live a familiar theme played around the arena, causing everyone to jump to their feet and scream at the top of there lungs.

After 3 long years Amanda Helmsley-McMahon has finally made her return to WWE.

Amanda runs down the ramp and toward Owens, Zayn and Shane.

Once she reaches them she quickly super kicks Kevin Owens in the stomach before hitting him with a Fallen Angel and throwing Sami Zayn into the steel steps.

She quickly rolls Shane back into the ring right as Randy Orton is eliminated, leaving Shane McMahon as the sole member of the Smackdown Live elimination team.

Randy rolls out of the ring and sits next to where Amanda is standing at the barricade.

Meanwhile Shane and Kurt are battling it out in the ring.

Randy and Amanda exchange some words before Randy nods and makes his away backstage as Amanda watches the battle inside the ring.

Right as Kurt out Shane into the Angle lock and Shane was about to tap, Amanda's father Triple H jumps in the ring and pedigree's his own teammate Kurt Angle.

Shane pins Kurt for the three count, eliminating him from the match.

Hunter doesn't let Shane celebrate before delivering yet another pedigree to his brother in law and pinning Shane for the victory.

Amanda walks up the ramp, her eyes never leaving her father and Braun Strowman.

Amanda watches as Braun chokslams her dad and hits him with a running powrslam.

She smirks slightly as Braun glare at her before her theme plays as she walks backstage.

Ending Survivor Series on that note.
************************************
Amanda's POV: Backstage

Once I passed the curtain the first thing I felt was relief.

I had just made the greatest comeback in sport's entertainment and I felt amazing.

It took 2 years.....But I was home.

I heard clapping, snapping me out of my thoughts as I looked around and couldn't help the smile that invaded my features.

The entire locker room, men and women for Smackdown Live and Raw were standing in front of me, clapping for my return.

I noticed Jon, Joe, Nick, Randy, Cena, Bryan, Nikki, Brie, Saraya, Vince, Dad, Mom, Shane and Kurt standing at the front.

I hugged Dad, Mom, Vince, Shane and Kurt before turning to the people I considered family and friends.

Jon, Joe, Bryan, John, Saraya, Nick, Brianna and Nicole have been there for me the entire time my parents were trying to end my career and I couldn't have been more grateful.