Chapter 3: "Who The Hell Do You Think You Are?"

Gym
Amanda's POV:

I sighed as I plopped down on a random bench in the gym.

I was dressed in a black sports bra and matching black shorts that were quite short but I didn't really care.

I was waiting for the girls and I knew if they didn't hurry then someone would walk over, someone I did not want to talk to right now.

After waiting another 5 minutes I smiled slightly as my 5 best friends walked in.

Before I tell you about them, I met them all in wrestling. I met them before they got to WWE but our passion of wrestling is what originally brought us together.

First and the oldest out of all of us it Elizabeth or Elizah as we call her. Elizabeth Danielle. She is one tough SOB. Growing up, not as well off she learned the hard way how to survive and he kinda protects us all from everything.

Second is Arianna Anao'i. The little sister to the powerhouse Roman Reigns. But trust me, she is way cooler than Rome. She is strong and tough and really like to excersize.

Next is Ava Good, Dean's little sis. She is so kind to everyone but trust me, she does have a dark side and we like to sneak out and get drunk often.

Then there is Angela Lopez, the more responsible and mature of us all. She is Seth Rollins little sister but she couldn't be more different. She is mature, responsible, respectful, kinda, innocent and kinda naive but Elizah always protects her.

And finally Sabrina Rose Austin. The daughter of the rattlesnake, Stone Cold Steve Austin......Yeah she is the second coming of Steve. A natural born hell raiser, a true rebel in her own right. And trust me.......she really like stunning people and it hurts a lottttttt.

And that's us. We all perform for WWE but under different brands.

Sabrina and Elizah are on Raw while Arianna, Ava and Angela are all on SmackDown. I'm gonna be on Raw too so it makes us equal.

We quickly said hi before they went to change, leaving me once again alone and free to be annoyed.

I sat in silence glancing around every now and then before Randal Keith Orton walked over.

He sat next to me and I didn't bother to speak waiting for him to say his peace.

"Amanda.......Why do you take all of that from him? Why do you let him push you around? Why do you give in to him so easily?" He asked, his tone changing from soft and gentle to more demanding and confused.

I had to scoff at him. He, Randy Orton was telling me what I should be doing. I have no words for him.

I didn't bother looking at him as I spoke in a hard tone "Randal, what I do is none of your business. How I act toward my father, is none of your business. You are my best friend, but.......You'll never understand"

That may have pissed him off.

He stood up and I stood up just as quickly as we both glared at each other.

"Then Amanda, why don't you ever try to fucking TELL ME AND MAKE ME UNDERSTAND!" He starts yelling, drawing attention to us but neither of us cared.

I saw out of the corner of my eye the girls walk out and immediately Elizah and Sabrina try and make their way over but Phil stops them, knowing I can handle it.

"WELL RANDAL, BECAUSE NO MATTER WHAT I SAY, YOU WILL NEVER CARE! YOU'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND BECAUSE YOU DO NOT CARE! YOU CRITICIZE EVERYTHING I SAY OR DO, BECAUSE YOU ARE RANDY ORTON, YOU ARE PERFECT, RIGHT? BUT YOU DO NOT SEE ME COMPLAINING EVERYTIME YOU DO OR SAY SOMETHING!" I scream, pissed off as he is.

"YOU ARE SO DAMM STUBBORN, YOU REALLY ARE A MCMAHON!" He shouts, face red as if he is about to explode.

And then I explode "WHO THE ACTUAL HELL, DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? I DO NOT HONESTLY CARE RIGHT NOW HOW FUCKING LONG WE HAVE BEEN FRIENDS! YOU OUT OF EVERYONE! YOU......you.....You really know how to hit a nerve Randal. You know exactly what buttons to push, you know exactly how to drive me straight over the edge. To late, I already jumped"

With that I walked away, leaving everyone confused and shocked by my words.
******************************************
Authors Note:
Between exams and projects and trying to keep my grade up, I've barely been able to pick up my phone to write.

I know this chapter is short but the next will be longer, I just had to get this short fight scene out their

Enjoy
Xoxo xoxo