✔️Chapter 11: Officially A McMahon and The Architect

Chapter 11: Officially A McMahon and The Architect

Same Day
Court House
Amanda's POV:

I smiled bigger than ever before as I signed my name on the line, officially changing my last name.

I was officially Amanda Jennifer Brooks McMahon.

That smile didn't leave my face as I went with the girls to the house show.

Well.......

Let's say that's when the smile finally fell because of when I looked at the schedule and saw who I would be facing.

Main Event:
Amanda McMahon and Braun StrowmanVs. Seth Rollins (w/ Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns) and Jason Jordan
Winner: Free-For-All

I let out a loud groan and pounded my head against the wall for a moment as footsteps neared me.

I glanced up to see Adam and Windham staring at me in confusion and worry, probably because I looked down right insane.

"Um......Amanda? You all right?" Adam questioned.

I shook my head and pointed to the schedule "No! They have me facing stupid Rollins. Like out of all three of them, he's the guy I least want to face!"

Adam and Windham sent me looks of sympathy.

Windham patted my back and gave me a hug before me and Adam went to go get ready since my match was first.

I made sure to lock the door to my locker room as I took a few moments of silence to try and gather my emotions.

I had done everything I could to avoid him since I returned, but it proved to be harder than I thought.

Just thinking about him hurts, much less being in the same room as him after everything that happened.

I took a deep breath before sighing and standing up to get ready for this dreadful match.

It took 10 minutes before I was ready and made my way to the gorilla position where Adam was waiting for me.

He sent me a grin but I could only send a weak smile in return as Leati, Jonathan, Jordan.......and The Architect Seth Rollins walked over.

Leati and Jonathan hugged me as we shared hi's.

The entire time I could feel a certain pair of eyes burning into the back of my skull.

My saving grace was when my theme hit and me and Adam walked out together.
**********************************************
In The Ring
Third Person's POV:

Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns stood ringside as Seth Rollins and Jason Jordan stood on one side of the ring and with Amanda Helmsley and Braun Strowman on the other side with matching smirks.

Jason started the match for his team and Braun started for his side.

*Skipping Match*

Jason Jordan tagged in Seth Rollins as Amanda stood on the other side of the ring, catching her breath.

Seth ran toward Amanda but she was quicker as she judo flipped him to the ground before stomping on his chest.

She didn't give him the time to think before climbing onto the top rope and hitting a Swanton Bomb on Seth Rollins.

She pinned him for the three count as his brothers slid in the ring, their hounds-pack mentality kicking in.