Chapter 2 (The Breakfast)

Chapter 2: The Breakfast

Randy Orton's POV:

I was awoken by the delightful smell of bacon.

That is how you wake up everyday let me tell you.

I slowly got dressed before walking out of my room and down the long hall into the kitchen.

I knew this house better than I knew my own sometimes because me and Amanda spent so much time here.

Once I arrived in the kitchen I noticed Amanda was cooking like always.

I walked up to her and stood beside her in silence until she glanced at me, making her jump from shock.

"Gosh Randal, you scared me so badly I thought I saw the light" She said while taking deep breaths and holding her hand over her heart.

I just chuckled and shook my head at her joke as she continued cooking.

She was cooking bacon, sausage, ham, eggs, eggs with cheese, pancakes, blueberry pancakes, chocolate chip pancakes, bagels and toast.

She asked me to set the table before everyone woke up to which I just nodded.

I quickly set the table for 20 and a high chair that Amanda had before walking back in the kitchen.

She was now finishing so I helped her carry the pans of food into the dining room.

I sat down in my seat as Amanda walked away to go wake up the monster of wrestlers in her house.

Before anyone else walked in I quickly made my plate and sat down in my usual seat which was the first seat on the right, next to the head chair so I was sitting next to Amanda. She has very specific seating so we always sit in the same place.

This table has 11 chairs and it's a rectangle. Amanda only uses this table when theirs a lot of people here or she's having her family for lunch or dinner which doesn't happen often anymore.

Soon I heard what sounded like a stamped come down the stairs and into the kitchen and I knew they were awake.

I made my plate of food quickly so I wouldn't have to fight for it right as Amanda walked back in.

Everyone else followed quickly in their pajamas and half dead asleep but still hungry.

Everyone took their seat and made their plates in silence, knowing Mandy preferred the silence before breakfast.

Once everyone was finished we quickly dug in and all sorts of conversations began all over the table.

I stayed silent, not in the mood to talk but just wanting to observe.

And of course my main point of focus was the beautiful goddess sitting to my right, Amanda Levesque.

I watched as she talked to Reigns and Ambrose, giggling slightly every now and again. Her laugh I swear......It was the most beautiful thing I had ever heard.

The way that I could easily tell whether she was interested in the conversation or just a faking a smile.

All I wanted for her was to see her happy, and after everything......she finally was.

My thoughts were rudely interrupted as we heard a loud ding, indicating that someone was at the the gate.

Amanda walked over to the speaker at the entrance of the kitchen that lead to the front gate and held the buzzer to speak with the guard.

"Yep? Amanda here, what is it Sam?" She asked, kinda annoyed her breakfast had been interrupted.

We heard a slightly buzzing sound, like an annoying fly before he replied. "Yeah Hey Ms.Levesque, sorry to interrupt your breakfast. 3 people are here to see you. A Mr.Paul Levesque your dad, a Mr. Phillip Brooks and a Mrs. April Brooks"

Everyone around the table sighed at the mention of Hunter.

I mean no offense to him but he kinda always brings Mandy's mood down and makes her kinda distant and upset. Without him here she is able to joke around and be herself but.....Yeah.

Amanda gave the go ahead to let them in before quickly dragging in 2 extra chairs and placing them at the other end of the table far away from her.

We waited a few moments before he front door opened and we saw Hunter followed by Phil and April.

Amanda stood once again and hugged both Phil and April tightly before shaking hands with her father.

I never understood that. I mean Amanda is really friendly and hugs everybody but they shake hands. And it's always Hunter who forces her too. It's kinda sad but I have no place to judge.

She let April and Phil sit down across from each other and have Hunter the chair directly across from her all the way on the other side of the table.

All the previous conversations continued but Amanda remained silent. Not making a single comment.

Ambrose and Reigns shared a look before trying to get Amanda to talk.

"Hey Amanda, remember that time we all got drunk and stole four wheelers and ride across Vegas?" Ambrose said with a laugh as I saw Amanda force a smile that instantly fell when Hunter spoke.

"You get wasted Amanda? Why would you do that? What if someone saw you? What about our reputation?! What do you have to say for yourself? When was this?" He demanded answers making everyone fall silent.

Amanda sighed but replied not making eye contact with anyone "I'm sorry father. It was back in 2015. I'm sorry, I won't repeat these disgraceful actions again Father. I wouldn't ever want to tarnish your reputation or WWE's"

I was shocked to say the least. And I can tell so was everyone else.

I glanced at the most rebellious person at the table, 2nd to Amanda of course, and as he looked disgusted at what he just witnessed.

Phil was Amanda's big brother per day and you could tell he was upset by what she said.

Hunter scoffed slightly glaring at her "Damm right you should be. You are a disgrace as a daughter and a wrestler! How many times do we have to have these talks Amanda? You need to stop acting as a child would!"

That's when Phil stepped in "Shut Up Hunter. Just shut up! I'm tired of every time I'm around you and Amanda you feel the need to degrade her and how amazing she is. And Stop acting as if she is a disgrace. Should we speak of Chyna, Hunter? Thought so. Should we speak of your Evolution days with Ric and Dave and Randal? The strip clubs?"

That shut him up fast.

Hunter glared at Phil but all I wanted to do was speak my thanks to Phil.

I'm not even angry he implied that I used to do the strip club things.

Hunter immediately stood up and stomped away but stopped at the door to yell "WE WILL DISCUSS THIS LATER YOUNG LADY! Some where you're noisy friends can't tell me how to parent!"

Then he was gone.

Amanda sighed and I knew she was upset, but she didn't want to show it.

"Put your dishes in the sink once you finish. We'll head to the gym later to see the girls then you guys can do whatever you want.." Amanda muttered before standing up and walking away with her plate, leaving us all in complete silence as Phil was still fuming.

Word Count: 1226