✔️Chapter 12: True Best Friends

Chapter 12: True Best Friends

Friday Morning
11:32 AM
Lynn's TrainingTorium
Tampa, Florida
Amanda's POV:

I rolled my eyes as Sabrina and Ava as I watched them play fight in the ring.

Me and Angie were spotting each other but we had decided to take a small break while she went to go take a pee.

I went to the other ring and slid in as Arianna followed suite.

We smirked at each other as Angela ran in to be our ref.

She held out her hand to me "Good luck Mandy, may the best woman win"

I laughed at her "Oh I plan to. Oh, and lucks for losers fear Aria"

I kicked her hand away before hitting her with a drop kick.

She stood right back up and laugh before jumping on my back and trying to put me in a sleeper hold.

I rolled my eyes and knocked her off by knocking her into the corner.

I stomped on her for a second before walking away and running back over and hitting her with a Shining Wizard in the corner.

Arianna let out a groan as I hunched over to catch my breath as she leaned against the corner.

"Give up yet?" I called out as I stood back up to my full height of 5'3.

She shook her head as her braids went swinging as she used the ropes to stand.

"Wanna practice flying knees and rear-views?" I questioned as I knew she wouldn't give up.

She nodded and we went back and forth for awhile till we each perfected flying knees and hurricana's.

The rear view was.....odd. I don't know how Trinity (Naomi) does it in almost every match.

Once Arianna's thick ass connected with my face I immediately dropped and tried to cover my face.

Arianna laughed and helped me stand as I spoke "Your fat ass hit me right in the cheek"

She shrugged and slung an arm around my shoulder "You know you love my ass, and don't act like your ass ain't just as thick"

I rolled my eyes and walked away to get out of the ring when she slapped my ass, making me jump and squeal as I turned around to glare at her with fake annoyance.

Once she shrugged I slid out of the ring and sat on a bench while I tried to catch my breath and drink some water.

Elizabeth walked over and sat next to me as the we sat in silence for a few moments until she spoke "Sabrina told me about what happened with Rollins the other day"

I just shook my head but Elizabeth didn't care "Come on Amanda, talk to me. A lot has happened these last couple of days for you, talk to me. I'm your best friend, you can tell me"

"You wanna know how I feel Elizabeth? I'll fucking tell you, I want to lock myself in my room and just cry myself to sleep because of everything. I find my best friend of almost 14 years now kissing one of my most hated enemies. I realize I have feelings for him and he doesn't feel the same at all. I realized my fucking father, the man who has raised me, was only using me for profit and to add fame to his last name. I find myself once again face to face with the man who destroyed me 2 years ago. And I don't want to tell anyone anything because it isn't their burden to bear. I heard what John said to Randal and I don't want to make anyone lose anymore friends for me. Colby destroyed me and those memories and him will always haunt me. My heart was broken by my best friend and he'll never know about it. My father probably wants to destroy me and will stop at nothing until he does so. I am officially a McMahon which will start all sorts of drama, and most of all I feel like none of my friends can even begin to understand anything I'm going through. I'm to tired. To tired to wrestle, to talk, to excersize, to train, to eat, to drink......I just want to sleep the pain away."

I felt like crying as I finished my rant.

Elizabeth looked shocked as she wrapped an arm around me and I laid my head on her shoulder.

"Amanda.......I'm so sorry you're going through all of this bullshit. You don't deserve any of it. Randy and your father are dicks, we'll deal with Seth like we always have and your friends want to help you. You don't need to feel like a burden Mandy, you aren't and never will be. You are my best friend, and I can speak with 100% certainty that Ava, Sabrina, Arianna and Angela feel the same, I would do anything for you and so would they. Phil, April, John, Nikki, Brie, Bryan, Mike, Maryse, Jonathan, Leati, Vincent, Stephanie, Ashley, Pamela, Rebecca, Mercedes, Saraya...... they are all here for you too. Let us help Amanda" she spoke in a gentle tone that made everything sound so right.

I couldn't help it as I brought her into a tight hug.

Not even a minute later I felt four other arms wrap around us as the girls joined in the hug.

I was so glad to be surrounded by the girls, because I knew no matter what happened, they would always be there.

These girls were my true family.

Through thick or thin, good or bad, I knew I could always count on them to be right by my side.

"Okay, now get the hell off of me, I'm already sweaty and I've already gotten a face full of Aria's fat ass" I said after a moment.

They laughed before we pulled away.

We checked the time and decided to take showers and head to get some dinner before going back to my house to play some video games.

This was my favorite kind of day, a day with my best friends.

Word Count: 1017 Words