Chapter 8: Maybe He Just Doesn't Care

SmackDown Live
Arena
7:00 PM
Amanda's POV:

I kissed Randy on the cheek before running as fast as possible to catering since I was starving.

I didn't pay attention to anyone in catering as I got 5 granola bars, some cookies and a Dr.Pepper before sitting down at the table in the corner away from everyone.

I sighed and slowly started to eat as I thought about what Randy had said.

Me. He wanted me to drop Levesque. To take his last name.

That was huge and he acted so calm about it meanwhile I'm over here trying not to have a panic attack at the idea.

I know the guys have offered it a lot, they all have offered a few times at least, but just finally realizing that they have been right had really changed my view on everything.

I felt someone's gaze on me making me look up as I tried not to sigh, as I didn't really want to talk to anyone right now.

He sat down and placed his title next to him as I sent him a small smile "Hey Champ, how are you Mr. Styles?"

He sent me a huge smile in return "I'm good. But plz, call me Allen. I'm Allen Jones AKA AJ Styles. How are you Queen?"

I chuckled at him "Phenomenal. I'm Amanda Levesque AKA Amanda Helmsley-McMahon. Nice to meet you"

He nodded and sent me another smile

It was like 20 minutes before I realized I had to go for my segment so I quickly wished Allen good luck before running to the entrance.

I took a deep breath as my music hit and I jumped through the curtains.
***********************************************
In The Ring
On Air
Third Persons POV:

The crowd roared in approval as Amanda quickly slide into the ring before grabbing a mic and giving them a few minutes to calm down.

Amanda: Hello and welcome to SmackDown Live! If you watched Raw you saw all of that drama and stuff. But this isn't Raw. SmackDown Live May have lost Sunday, but they put up one hell of a fight. And this is not Survivor Series!

She smirked as the crowd cheered loving her words.

Amanda: Now I know I got my own problems on Raw but I've always been a type of girl who goes looking for trouble. In that Locker room, I have very little allies. I have many enemies. And tonight, the Queen Of The Cell, Ms. WrestleMania herself is looking for a fight! So, open challenge to anyone in that locker room who wants a piece of me.

She dropped the mic and threw off her jacket as she waited for someone to come out.

She stood up and smirked as The USO's theme played and they walked out.

They had mics as they spoke with matching smirks.

Jey: Look what we got here. It's Amanda Helmsley-McMahon.

Jimmy: Don't you mean The Revolutionary Diva.

JEY: Nah man the Barb Wired Babe

Jimmy: How about the True Equalizer?

Jey: The Street Fight Queen

Jimmy: The Queen Of The Cell

Jey: Or my personal favorite, Ms. WrestleMania.

Jimmy: You're right Amanda, in that locker room you have very few allies. Maybe none at all?

Jey: Nah man she got Randy Orton backing her up.

Jimmy: Can't forget Ryder

Jey: And Ziggler and Kofi Kingston.

Jimmy: And us. We aren't best friends but we've known you long enough to know you aren't like the rest of those people backstage. You aren't like your family. And we are out here, out of respect to beat your ass.

She laughed and told them to come on them as they nodded and Jey slid into the ring.

*Skips Match*

The ref raised Amanda's hand as she smiled and fixed her boots.

Amanda, being respectful, leaned down and helped Jimmy help his brother stand as they all shook hands before they walked backstage arm and arm making the crowd go insane.
*************************************************
Backstage
Amanda's POV:

Me and the twins shook hands one last time before they walked off arm and arm making me smile big.

They were brothers and their relationship was amazing. Their relationship had managed to survive this grueling business for the last almost 9 years.

Those boys deserved everything they were given and more.

I slowly made my way to Randy's locker room since he was done for the night and the girls had been harassing me to come home for awhile.

The girls stay with me most of the time since I have the biggest house and they don't really have anyone but their brothers/fathers to go home to.

And once I reached Randy's locker room I didn't bother to knock knowing he was expecting me.

And that was my biggest regret ever as I walked in and felt my heart and basically my life shatter right before my eyes.

There he stood.

My best friend. The Viper. The guy who offered to take care of me. Who holds me when I'm upset. Who offered his last name to me.

The guy deep down, I had feeling for all along was standing dead center of the room......

He was standing there kissing her. He was standing there kissing Emma.

I didn't speak or make any noise as I just walked away.

The door wide opened, them not even realizing I was watching their makeout session.

I felt the tears sting my eyes but I tried my best to hold them back as I ran to his car in the parking garage.

I quickly took out my bags before standing their realizing what the hell I was gonna do?

That's when a figure stood beside me as I sat down on the ground.

I didn't know who it was but to be honest I didn't even care I just had all these emotions bubbling up I was trying to control.

The figure pulled me into a hug and once it did I realized it was Bryan from his beard on my head.

I took deep breaths before backing up as he spoke "Amanda, I'm so sorry. I saw. I was looking for you and the door was opened and......I'm sorry. Come on, I'll drive you to the airport so we can head back to your place"

I just nodded and followed him to his car in silence.

But every few feet or so I saw him glance back at me probably to make sure I wasn't having a mental breakdown till I was around girls because I knew he probably couldn't handle that.

And the single fact that Bryan knew where I would be once he saw that just tells you how transparent I am to everyone but Randy apparently.

Or.......maybe he just doesn't care.

I shook all my thoughts away as I quickly climbed into Bryan's rental as he did the same and started the car.

As we were pulling out of the parking garage I noticed a figure in the rear view mirror searching through the garage for something.

He went straight for Randy's car so I'm gonna guess and say it was him.

Once he noticed the empty trunk I saw him slam it close and stomp his feet as he looked around and that's when we pulled away.

Word Count: 1228 Words