Chapter 4: Emotions Running Wild

Same Day
Mia's Cafe
Down The Block
Amanda's POV:

I sighed as I slowly sat down in my usual booth.

I know either Phil or the girls will be here soon but I might as well enjoy the piece of quiet while it lasts.

So I may have overreacted a little bit what he said crossed the line, and he knew it crossed the line but he still said it.

I know how Randal gets when he is mad. He doesn't think but.....he should have.

When I thought of what he said, I could feel the waterworks starting.

I never cry around others, it was just how I was raised. To cry is for the weak, to show any emotion other than control and anger is for the weak.

But I couldn't hold it in any longer.

The tears silently rolled down my face as I tried to stop hem to no avail.

Only a few minutes later I heard the door opened, making me glance up and sighed he walked toward my table with them following in tow.

They sat down on the other side of the booth and dragged extra chairs before getting settled.

But once they noticed my tears, they all stared wide eyed, in complete and utter shock.

I quickly wiped them away but it was too late. They saw me vulnerable and weak, the one thing my father taught me to never do.

Now Phil, Sabrina, Ava, Angela, Arianna and Elizabeth had all saw me weak and vulnerable.

Nobody spoke a word until Sabrina and Elizabeth uttered in sync "He is dead once we get our hands on him"

I couldn't help but smile a little and so did the others.

"I'm sorry for.....causing a scene, screaming, running away and crying. My emotion are just...." I stopped, trying to think of the right word.

"You're emotions are running wild, we understand" Phil finished for me, making me nod in agreement.

After I finished calming myself down I agreed to hear back to the gym with them so we could go back to my house since the others were already heading out for their next show.

Once we finally arrived back at the gym I noticed everyone was already gone, making me sigh in relief, now hopefully they have already packed up and left my house too.

The girls took their cars and me and Phil rode back in mine and the drive couldn't have gone faster as Phil tried his hardest to make me laugh the whole time and it worked.

Once we pulled up the current security guard Daniel immediately let us and the girls in and I sighed in relief when all the cars were already gone.

But that relief didn't last for long because as soon as we walked in I saw Randal sitting on my couch, head in his hands as Bryan, Brie, Birdie, John, Nikki, Jonathan, Renee and Leati surrounded him lecturing him from the looks of it.

When they heard the door open everyone immediately looked up and gave me a sympathetic look all except for Randal, who only glanced up before continuing to stare at the floor.

I sighed and told the girls to head on up to their rooms, and grab their bags before I sent Phil to the game room with everyone else except for Randal.

I sighed once more as I sat down in front of Randal, not bothering to hold in my anger or sadness with him.

"Randal, I don't know what you want me to say." I told him when he just stared at me.

I waited for him to speak and was shocked at how hoarse his voice sounded when he did "Amanda, I'm so sorry for saying those things and yelling at you. I have no right to judge you or what you do. I'm sorry for making you cry Sweetheart, please forgive this big old viper?"

He begged me making me giggle slightly and jump into his lap and hug him tightly.

"I forgive you Randal. I love you" I whispered to him quietly.

He just hugged me tighter before replying "Thank you sweetheart. I love you too Amanda."

Word Count: 710 Words