Chapter 10: Broken Heart and Dropping Levesque

Amanda's House
Wednesday Morning
11:35 AM
Amanda's POV:

I heard a loud yell from downstairs, making me curious on what was happening.

I quietly made my way to the kitchen and stayed hidden behind the wall as I eavesdropped.

"Because she's fucking in love with you Randal! What don't you understand?! She thought you felt the same way! You broke her heart!" I heard John yell before the slamming of a phone could be heard.

"He is dead. I don't care if I once called him my best friend. He is dead when I see him" John growled before he stomped past me, not noticing me and neither did Nicole when she ran after him.

To hear John Cena say that, meant a lot if I'm being honest.

John, along with Bryan, have always kinda been the peace makers of our group of friends.

They almost never resort to yelling and violence and they barely even cuss.

So to hear John say he was done with Randal and he wanted to kill him, just for hurting me? It truly did show how much our friendship meant.

I sighed and was about to walk in, until Sabrina spoke "Dang. That was......shocking if I'm being honest. Now what do we do?"

I heard everyone share a sigh.

"Now, honestly? We wait. We stay with Amanda and help her heal and deal with these emotions and we help keep the thing away from her. And we just be their for her. And then we can kill it" Ava said and I heard everyone agree with her as I sighed loudly and walked in.

They all looked shocked until I just sat down next to Arianna who hadn't said a word.

"Arianna, Ava, please call your brothers. Bryan, can you call Shane and ask if I can be booked for some house shows the rest of the week? And Phil, can we head to the courthouse so I can drop Levesque, I don't know who's last name I wanna take, all I know is I'm dropping Levesque today" I told them as I leaned against my chair not bothering to open my eyes.

I heard a lot of agrees as Arianna and Ava and Bryan took out their phones and left the room and Phil stared at me.

"Okay, we will. But who's name? Mines always gonna be on the table and you know that. Bryan has offered, Reigns and Ambrose have offered, Cena has offered" he said as I sighed again.

"You can take me and Nicole's last name" Brie suggested.

"You know Daddy would love to have you officially as his daughter" Sabrina said with a small smile.

Elizah offered hers along with Angela as I just smiled and shook my head.

"Guys........I know what name I'm gonna be taking. Brie, you and Nikki aren't gonna have that name any longer. Bryan, that's your name for Birdie and everyone else. Cena is a name I don't wanna ruin, along with Anoa'i and Austin. So Brooks or Good. Both Jonathan and Phillip, have always been their and will always. I think Phil, you've always been their. Through everything. And April, that's your last name too though. But Jon has Ava to pass the name onto too. Amanda Brooks. Amanda Good. I think.......Phillip, April, if you would have me I'd like to take your last name" I finish as both stare at me in shock.

They nod and April jumps up and hugs me with a loud squeal "We're finally sisters!!!"

I laugh a little and nod as Arianna, Ava and Bryan come back.

"So Jon and Joe are on their way immediately. Be here in less than an hour they said." Ava before we sit back down.

Bryan sends me a small smile "I explained everything to Shane, he said of course and you're booked from tomorrow until Monday. And expect a call or visit from Shane and Vince sooner or later. Maybe Stephanie, maybe not"

I nodded and said thanks to everyone before running upstairs to get dressed as Phil did the same.

My phone buzzed as I slid on my shorts and I smiled a little once I saw it was Vincent before I answered.

(Bold-Amanda Levesque)
(Bold and Curved- Vince McMahon)

Hey Vincent

Hey Sweetie. Shane called and told me everything. I'm so sorry. And......He said Bryan said something about changing your last name?

(Pause) um......Yeah. I'm sorry Vince. But Hunter may be my father by blood, but that's all. I love you like you are my blood Vincent and nothing will change that. You and Shane and even Stephanie. But we both know I'm just something that Hunter has been using me since the day I could wrestle.

Amanda.......yes I knew. We all knew long ago. But I love you honey and I think of you like one of my children. Who's last name are you taking?

Punk's. He always been their and everyone else's name, I don't deserve like Austin or Cena.

That's not true. Amanda......how would you like to take McMahon?

W-What?

As I said you are like my child. So, would you change your name to Amanda Jennifer Brooks-McMahon

Oh my gosh Vincent........Of course

I love you so much Amanda, thank you

I love you too Vincent. Goodbye

Bye. Call me later

*Call Ended*

I sighed but smiled before walking downstairs to tell everyone the news.

Word Count: 921 Words