Chapter 5: Rawwwww

Chapter 5: Rawwwww
Monday Night Raw
Backstage
Amanda's POV:

I sighed as I quickly finished my makeup before slipping on my leather jacket, finally finished.

It took like 20 minutes for me to do my hair but that's normal.

I was supposed to head out at the beginning of the show to explain why I did what I did than Dad and Steph come out and then Kurt and Jason and then Braun.

This was gonna be hella fun.

I quickly ran to the entrance and started to pump myself as the time changed to 8:00 PM and Monday Night Raw went on the air.

The second the camera panned to the crowd everyone screamed loudly making me smile.

The camera panned to a sign that a little girl held that read "Welcome Back Queen Amanda!"

My smile just grew as everyone quieted down and waited for who was to come out as the camera panned on the entrance.

I nodded to the guy as my music hit and the crowd screamed even louder.

I slowly walked out, letting my music play for longer than normal before I ran out.
***********************************************
Third Persons POV:
In The Ring

Amanda smiled widely as she walked down the ramp, slapping the hands of fans on the way.

Once she stepped in the ring, Amanda closed her eyes as she breathed deeply in.

She grabbed a mic before speaking slowly.

Amanda: Welcome to Monday. Night. Raw! Let me kinda steal from Paul Heyman for a moment. My name, is Amanda Helmsley or you may now me as Amanda McMahon. I have been gone for 3 years now. 3 years since I've stood in this ring. 3 years since I've had the chance to compete with the best. 3 long years.....

She paused and looked around as she frowned as the crowd chanted "Welcome Back"

Amanda: My neck has kept me out of this ring for 18 months. Then I had personal issues to take care of and first an foremost I'd like to thank everyone in the back and everyone in the WWE Universe. You guys have been behind me since I superkicked the Viper, Randy Orton to win my first championship and make history. I couldn't be more grateful for all you guys have said and done and supported me throughout everything.

The crowd roared making Amanda smile widely again.

Amanda: To be honest......I know a lot has changed in those 3 and a half years I've been gone. A lot has changed since the 2014 Royal Rumble. But I've watched every single week. I've watched and studied every single match. I've watched the lovable Daniel Bryan throughout his fight with sellouts and management. I've watched his injuries and I was backstage for his retirement. I watched when Seth sold out his brothers. I watched wen he cashed in at WrestleMania. I watched as he and his brothers fought for over 2 years. I watched The Undertaker lose at WrestleMania.....twice. I watched the brand split and the draft. I watch AJ Styles bear John Cena. I watched John Cena become a 16 time world champion. I watched the women's evolution grow every single night! I watched the first ever women's Hell In A Cell. I watched the first ever Women's MITB. I watched Women Main Event Raw for the first time in 15 years! I watched Roman Reigns main event WrestleMania, 3 Times in a row. I've watched Brock Lesnar destroy everyone in his past. I watched NXT and WWE both grow to become global giants bigger than ever. I watched teams fall apart, friends stab each other in the back.....But I've also seen them come full circle and rejoin again. I've seen Cody Rhodes leave and make himself the biggest indie star next to Kenny Omega. I've seen all of it.

She paused as she started to slowly pace the ring.

Amanda: The point of listing all that......wasn't just for a pop this time. It was to give you examples. Examples of some truly remarkable things that have happened since my last appearance. I have wanted to be in this ring for 3 years! And I plan to stay in this ring, for a long, long time. I will continue to make history like only I can. Because I am Amanda Helmsley!

Amanda dropped the mic but before she could get out of the ring Stephanie McMahons theme played as she strutted to the ring.

She stared down her step daughter.

Steph: It's good to see you again Amanda. Welcome back. Me and your father, we want to help you stay at the top where McMahons belong. We want to help you make history. Speaking of. Please welcome, my husband, the man who led team Raw to victory, the cerebral assassin, The king of kings! The COO! Triple H!

Amanda rolled her eyes as her dads theme played and he made his way to the ring.

She picked up her mic as he hugged Stephanie and tried to hug her but she just backed up so they were on one side of the ring and she was on the other.

Amanda: I don't need you to help me stay on top. I don't need you to help me make history. I am not a McMahon, Stephanie. And I wish I wasn't a Helmsley either.

Hunter glared at her as he tried to get closer but Stephanie tried to play peace maker.

Steph: Calm down Hunter. She doesn't mean it. She's just a child.

Amanda scoffed in shock.

Amanda: Just a child Stephanie? I bet this 'child' could kick your ass any day. And you know damm well I meant every word.

Hunter got in her face but before he could speak Kurt Angle's theme played as he stomped down to the ring.

Once he got in the ring Amanda hugged him before handing him a microphone and sitting in the corner as he got in Hunter's face.

Steph: Kurt, think about those before you do anything. Your job is 100% safe. Don't risk that.

Kurt: I told you Hunter, that if you punch me again, I was gonna hit you back. So as far as I'm concerned Stephanie, you can take your job and shove it!

He dropped the mic as Hunter did the same and they got in each other's faces.

Amanda laughed as Braun Strowman's theme played and he walked out with a mic before stomping into the ring.

Stephanie and Hunter backed up as both Kurt and Amanda didn't move and smirked.

Braun: I don't care who any of you are! You're gonna get these hands!

Braun roared at Hunter as he and Stephanie quickly jumped out of the ring before Stephanie tried to gain back some dignity.

Steph: Well I am your boss! So you will have a match tonight. It will be a tag match. You have till the end of the night to find a partner because your opponents are Kane and Jason Jordan!

Braun smirked as Kurt sighed but Amanda wasn't done as she stood next to Braun and smirked.

Amanda: Woah! Hold up Hunter. Stephanie.

They both stood on the stage, looking at her in confusion as did Braun and Kurt.

Amanda: If Braun will have me, for my return match.......how about I partner with Braun Strowman to face Jason Jordan and Kane? What do you think Braun? Kurt? WWE Universe?

The crowd roared in approval, loving the idea as Kurt smirked as both Hunter and Stephanie frowned.

Braun stared at her before he smiled and nodded.

Braun: Jason Jordan, Kane......You're gonna get these hands!

He held up Amanda's arm before picking her up and setting her on his back piggyback style as the crowd cheered and Kurt laughed.

They both smirked at her parents as they all made their way backstage.

Word Count: 1318 Words