Chapter 7: Don't Lie, Or This Is Gonna Be A Long Trip

Monday Night Raw
Arena
11:23 PM
Off Air
Backstage
Locker Room
Amanda's POV:

I let out a deep sigh as I finished packing up my bag as I waited for Randy.

To be honest, I just wasn't feeling heading to SmackDown right now but I knew Randy wanted me too so I was gonna.

Once me and Adam got backstage we hugged and I told him to call me tonight as we went or separate ways. Me with Sabrina and him with Windham.

Now here I was, sitting alone in my locker room just staring at Michael's text from earlier.

Dad. Dad did it.

I should have known that Mike would not have just done that. He may want to stir up trouble but he's been my best friend for his entire career and he would know better.

Paul did it. My own flesh and blood.

He just tried to throw me into a love square with the SHIELD and try and broadcast my entire life on live television in front of the millions.

And that's when I realized......all Randy and Phil have ever said might just be true.

He's pushed and pushed me since I was a child. And watching Bryan and Brie with Birdie it just......it kinda showed me that my childhood wasn't as good as I tried to pretend like it was.

Hunter. Triple H. The COO. The King Of Kings. The Cerebral Assassin. Has been playing me for a long time. But what he and nobody else knows is, he may be The Game, but I'm the Player Of The Game.

I know what cards to pull and who to backstab and who to suck up too.

I quickly took out my phone and texted the one person I knew who could help me.

To PhillipPunkBrooks: Phillip, you've been right. This whole time you and Randal have been right. I need your help. To finally end this game.

It didn't even take 20 seconds.

From PhillipPunkBrooks: Amanda, really?  I'll help anyway I can to take down that douche

I giggled slightly, Phil is so weird.

A knock made me jump in shock as I looked over to see Randy leaning against the door with a slight smirk on his face.

I just glared at him before throwing my duffel bag at his face "Look out"

He sadly managed to catch it win an even bigger smirk.

I walked over to him before hugging him tightly, feeling his arms wrap tightly around my waist as he lays his head in my hair.

"Hey love" he whispers making me shiver at his tone.

I just can't pinpoint his exact tone. "Hiya Viper"

We let go and he gently kissed my cheek, making me blush a little as we walked to his car.

He helped me in and a few minutes later we were driving down the highway.

It was silent for a few minutes until I spoke "Randal....Um I think you and Phil have been right all along"
***********************************************
Randy's POV:
Car Ride

"Randal....Um I think you and Phil have been right all along" she mumbled out hoping I didn't catch it but I did.

I was shocked to say the least.

Now that sentence, to most would have not made a lot of sense but to me.......I knew exactly what she meant.

I tried to hide my shock as I focused on driving so we didn't crash as she stayed silent thinking I didn't hear.

She meant Hunter.

She just admitted that me and Phil have been right this entire time about him.

But something happened, something to push her over the edge into this realization and we weren't leaving this car until I found out what.

"Amanda, what happened? What did he do?" I questioned making her look out the window and just shrug.

I groaned as she turned to me "Amanda. Don't lie or this is gonna be a long trip. Now. What did Hunter do? What made you realize this?"

She sighed loudly obviously not wanting to answer but she could see how serious I was.

"Well.......What Mike said tonight......Paul made him say it all. And he told him that if he didn't the consequences would be high. He is trying to make a love feud with me and the SHIELD. He wants to broadcast the last 5 years of my life on live television and he wants to do it because I haven't been doing exactly as he says lately. And I've seen Bryan and Brie with Birdie. I've seen Trinity and Jon with their kids. For Christ sakes......I've seen how Paul acts around his and Stephanie's kids. It just shows me......my entire childhood, my life has really sucked balls" she ranted before closing her eyes and leaning against the seat, leaving me entirely shocked to my core.

I watched Miz TV tonight and the opening segment and everything that was said......

Hunter made Mike say it? He made his own daughter suffer on live tv?

And that is the straw that broke the camels back.

Me and Phil, even Reigns, Ambrose, Bryan, Cena and Miz have been saying it all along.

We've been telling her for as long as we've known her that her father did not care or love her. That she was just something he could make money off of.

And this entire time, we have all been wishing we were wrong. That maybe sometimes when nobody else is around, he does love and care about Amanda.

I was hoping, praying that I was wrong.

And I've never hated being right before until today.

I just laid a hand on Amanda's knee as I drove silently, still trying to put together her words.

"Amanda, Love I'm sorry. But maybe it's for the better that you've realized this. I have been hoping I was wrong. But, you can finally be free from his grips. It doesn't matter if he's your boss, because Vince controls him and Vince loves you. Stephanie even loves you. Shane loves you. Bryan and Kurt love you. Everyone in management and the locker room love you to death. Amanda, this is just a suggestion but......maybe you wanna drop Levesque? I mean as your last name? And I've offered this a lot and so have other but you can take mine, or Bryan's, or Phil's, or Ambrose's, or even Roman's." I dropped that bombshell like it was nothing but she didn't think so.

Amanda jumped up and stared at me with wide eyes.

"Um.....C-Can I think about it?" She stutters with an adorable little blush on her cheeks making them rosy red.

I had to drop myself from cooing at her as I nodded "Of course. Take as much time as you need darling"

She nodded her head in a quick pace before looking out the window, the blush still on her face.

God, I love all 5'2 of her.

I love this midget and I just want her to be happy and I'll do anything to make her happy.

Word Count: 1200 Words