✔️Chapter 13: Moving Forward

Chapter 13: Moving Forward

Monday Afternoon
5:00 PM
Arena
Backstage
Amanda's POV:

I passed my suitcase to Elizabeth as her and Angela went to take our suitcases to the locker room as I decided to finally talk to two people.

Randal K. Orton and Colby D. Lopez.

Arianna, Ava, Leati, John and Sabrina were coming with me so I don't break down.

Randy and Seth were holding me back from moving on, and I planned to finally move on from them.

Arianna, John and Sabrina would come with me to Randy while Ava, Leati and Sabrina would be with me for Colby.

We walked to catering where Nick had texted and told us Randal was.

I immediately saw Randal sitting in the corner, sipping on a cup of coffee while absentmindedly scrolling through his phone.

I gulped but gathered the courage before walking over to him.

I sat down in front of him and he glanced up before looking back down before looking back up quickly in what seemed like shock as he stared at me wide eyed.

I rolled my eyes "Stop looking at me like that Orton"

He nodded slowly before sighing "Amanda, I am SO, SO sorry!"

"Save it." I said in barely a whisper.

Randal looked like a kicked puppy "Mandy.....I didn't know you didn't know about it"

I glared at him with hatred "DIDNT KNOW?! You never said a single things about you and Tenllie being fuck buddies Orton! To think I trusted you once upon a time. You're just as bad as Hunter, if not worse"

Randal sent me a confused look as he tilted his he "Wait. What are you talking about?"

Now he's playing stupid. Typical.

"You making out with Tenllie at Smackdown asshole, what else?!"

Randal's eyes widened as he looked like he finally understood "You think......you think me and Emma are together?"

I nodded slowly, confusion peeking through as he burst out into rambunctious laughter as his face grew red.

Once he had calmed down the amusement clearly shown in his eyes as he looked up with a small half frown/smile "That was nothing love. I didn't know it was gonba happened till Hunter threw the script at me. I thought he told you"

Okay. I was officially confused. Script?

"What script? What the hell are you talking about Randal?"

His eyebrows furrowed as he glanced around before waving over the woman herself Emma who sent me a smile.

"Hey Emma, tell my Mandy here about the storyline Paul gave us" He said as he finally slipped his phone back in his pocket.

Emma rolled her eyes and growled "I hate love storylines. Who would believe them in this day and age? It's ridiculous. So Mandy, Hunter just randomly appeared on Tuesday and told us we had to make out in his locker room and act like secret lovers. Then someone will expose us and it starts as storyline for us with somebody and their partner."

My eyes widened as Emma wished us well and walked away as my eyes met Randal.

"So.......you're not together?"

He shook his head instantly with a glint in his eye I didn't recognize.

He grabbed my hand gently as I now felt completely foolish getting so distraught over nothing.

Randal sighed and stood before walkinf around the table and kneeling next to me as he grabbed both my hands "Babygirl, please forgive me. I didn't want the storyline. I tried all week to get out of it. Please tell me we're okay"

I glanced up into the icy blue eyes I love and I felt all my emotions stir, the ones I had tried to bury for a week now.

I nodded slowly "I don't know Randal"

Randal smirked that lovable smirk as he got down on one knee making me roll my eyes but giggle as he held my hand.

"Amanda Jennifer Levesque-"

"Actually it's Brooks-McMahon now"

His eyes widened in shock but slowly smiled as he realized I had listened to him, even when we weren't speaking.

"Okay. Amanda Jennifer Brooks McMahon, will you do me the honors of forgiving me and being my best friend again? And maybe getting John to stop glaring at me" he added with a nervous chuckle as he glanced toward the doorway.

I looked over and chuckled as I saw John flaring at the scene as he folded his arms over his chest, watching intently.

I nod "Okay Randal, you're forgiven viper"

He grinned and jumped up before pulling me into a tight hug I quickly returned, I had missed him.

We talked for a little while before John finally walked over and I left them alone to rekindle and so Randal could explain because him and John are best friends.

I walked down the hallway, in a positive mood, ready to talk to Colby....maybe?

I waved to the people I passed until one man who was leaning against the wall, typing on his phone glanced at me and smirked.

And no it wasn't Colby.

It was someone much worse.

He walked over and glared but never lost the smirk the world knew so well.

"Hmmm so little miss bitch thinks she is better than me and my name doesn't she?" He pondered as he blocked my way.

I glared harshly at the man I once called dad as I tried to shove past him "Leave me the hell alone Hunter"

"Oh of course Miss McMahon, you are a princess you deserve the world, or so you think. Well you don't! Their is a reason I gave Orton that storyline. And this isn't the end. Not even Vince can save you now. You'll pay for doing this Amanda, I raised you!" He whisper-yelled making me flinch.

I fake laughed "Raised? You mean used right? You don't deserve an inch of credit. Dwayne ans Shawn and Vince and Steve and Ric deserve it, not you. Hell, Pac and Billy and Jessie and Chyna did more for me than you ever did!!!!! You are not my father Paul, and I couldn't be happier. You can try and make me suffer but one day karma is gonna bite you in the ass and I can't wait for that day"

With those words I shoved past him and walked with my head held high down the hallway.

But Hunter always needed the last word.

"You'll regret this! Especially when you are now gonna be running the gauntlet tonight, a battle-royal on Tuesday, and I got a fresh storyline for you"

I didn't even glance back.

Word Count: 1108 Words