The Cookie Crumbles

•Jade•

•Next Morning•
🍂Autumn POV🍂

I awakened to the sound of my alarm clock and went into my bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face do my morning hygiene.

I had plans to go over Kings house before he wakes up and cook him breakfast since he was so upset last night.

I got dressed and i grabbed my duffle bag and purse before walking out of my room.

As i was walking past Chosen room i gently tapped her to wake her up and tell her that i was leaving.

I walked downstairs to see Amir sleeping on the sofa, i kissed his forehead and walked out the front door locking it behind me.

Minutes later i was pulling up in front of Kings house i seen prince and a couple of their homies outside.

"Sisssssssss!" Prince ran up to me saying

Hi bro.

"I didn't know you were coming over"

King didn't either. I said laughing

"Damn what you about to do"

Fix breakfast and go to sleep beside him.

"That nigga gone have a fit"

He will be okay what are all the boys over here for?

"We have some business to handle for pops"

Oh okay be safe then bro.

"We're actually waiting on King so get your ass in there and wake him up"

Gosh okay. I said running up the stairs into the house
.
.
.
Prince POV‼️

"Nigga who the fuck was that?" Pierre asked as i was walking back towards them

That's King girl, My sister n law

"Where King find her at man?" Justin asked

Man the mall stop with all the questions bro.

"Well i guess we're taking our ass to the mall tomorrow then" Pierre said while everyone else started laughing

Nigga you a fool.

"Hell yeah and you know this"
.
.
.
King POV‼️

I rolled over in my bed and felt something on the side of me.

I jumped out the bed and seen someone laying there.

I pulled the covers back to see half naked body she was only in a sports bra and short i figured it was my baby so i just walked into my bathroom and brushed my teeth and wash my face and get into the shower.

Minutes later i got out of the shower and wrapped the towel around my waist putting my hair into a ponytail.

••Minutes later i got out of the shower and wrapped the towel around my waist putting my hair into a ponytail

I walked out the bathroom just to get my back jumped on and my eyes covered.

"Guess who!?" A familiar voice whispered

If you're not my shorty then you better be hopping off my back i could care less who you are.

She stayed on my back.

I turned her around from my back to come towards my front and she looked at me.

"Hey baby" she said kissing me

Wassgud ma?

"Nothing i missed you"
She said as we kissed for a while until i felt my dick start to get hard

Okay Ma get down

"I DON'T WANT TO"

Man baby my dick getting hard i need you to get down.

She laughed and kissed my neck then got down pulling my towel as she walked towards the bed.

Girl what are you trying to do!?

"Shhhh you know exactly what I'm trying to do"

I licked my lips then bit my bottom lip. She just so damn fine. I thought to myself

Okay ma check this out I'm just going to give you head and that's it i don't want to fuck you yet, i want our first time to be special

Just blushed and then pouted.

"Make it special now then."

Uhh. Now!? How?

"I don't know. I just want you."

Later on i got you!

"Yay, Okay Baby" She said letting me go and changing her mind about getting head at that moment
.
.
.
Prince POV‼️

I walked into the house to see breakfast in the kitchen and 5 plates on the island Mine, King, Justin, Pierre, and who the fuck does this fifth plate belong to.

"Me asshole duh" I heard Autumn voice

I swear your ass is crazy

"I am not" She said laughing

Sure if you say so.

We all started eating

We were finally done.

Me and they guys headed out to handle our business.

As i pulled off i realized King wasn't behind me so i did a u-turn in the middle of the road.

He was still talking to Autumn.

MAN BRING YOUR ASS ON! She gone be here when you get back.

As i yelled at him he ran and got into his car and i pulled off once again heading to the trap.

We pulled up to the trap and seen the bodyguard.

We stepped out the car and dapped him up and went inside.

King walked to our office with me following behind him and we sat at our desk.

"What we got up for today boss?" Pierre came in asking King

King looked up at him and pointed to the door where a note read as the cookie has to crumble and us having to find and kidnap Keyshia.

King got up then walked out to call Autumn up about the party tonight.

She agreed on going and we packed up to head home after coming up with a plan to kidnap Keyshia..
.
.
.
Kidnapping Keyshia😱⁉️

VOTE & COMMENT💭‼️