❤️VALENTINES DAY❤️

Pierre & PJ

🍂Autumn POV🍂

I laid in bed the whole morning just thinking about Leeyah and Chosen. After receiving the bad news about Princess and whoever else abducting them pissed me the hell off.

"Baby Girl why are you still in bed? Come on get up and get dressed we have to go.!" King came out the bathroom saying

Where are we going?

"Does it matter? No it doesn't so come on mami."

I'm lazy King...

"Let's go to IHOP."

I instantly jumped up as he spoke about food everyone knows pregnant girls love to eat ☺️.

"Damn girl you jumped your lazy ass up fast as hell."

So. Me and your child is hungry you know and a strawberry cheesecake pancake sounds so delicious right now.

"Babe close your mouth, you're drooling."

Oh my goodness King!!

"Not my fault you don't know how to keep your mouth shut."

Ugh!!

"Want to take pictures in your lingerie?"

Lingerie!! I am too fat and round

"Just face shots then."

Fine King! Gosh..!

"Give me a kiss."

😘😘😘😘😘. Happy!?

"Always am when I'm with you mami."

Aw baby ☺️😘

I had to hurry and get my fat ass into these clothes so i could go get Chosen car..

"Babe come on he's about to wake her up." King yelled

OKAY!!!

30 minutes later

We were pulling out of the car lot heading to Chosen and Pierre's house.

And of course my big ass is being to lazy to drive.

I'm just so ready to have this baby...

We were finally pulling up at their house as i seen the kids walking her out with her eyes closed and Pierre behind them i just sat in the car with the windows up.
.
.
.
Chosen POV‼️

I was so excited to be back home for this particular day even though we had to kill six people to get back home.

I missed my kids including PJ he might not be mine biologically but he is most definitely MINE!!

As i was sitting at the end of the bed thinking about everything i had just went through yesterday the kids ran into my room.

"HAPPY VALENTINES DAY MOMMY!!" They ran in screaming with gifts

Aw thank you my babies. Where did you all get this from?

They just looked at me and laughed...

PJ grabbed my hand and took me for a walk leading me into the kitchen where there were more gifts and roses and a huge 6ft bear sitting on my chair at the island...

As I'm getting ready to reach for the bear i feel arms wrapping around my waist just knowing it was Pierre wrapping them around made me feel so much better to be home.

"I have a surprise for you baby girl." He whispered in my ear

What kind of surprise!?

"Come here mommy!!" The kids yelled